Get Timers Now!
X

Apr 19 - 01:38:35
Page: [ <<< - << - < ] … 327 328 329 330 331 332 333 334 335 336 … [ > - >> - >>> ]
What are you doing right this minute? Started by: Vito_Landucci on Mar 14, '18 08:27

I had a really great post that was entertaining and it mocked me and someone else but then my internet went down and the post has vanished. 

And now while typing this my wireless headphone batteries have died so I guess what I am doing right this minute is just being an absolute luddite and failure. 

Report Post Tip

I'm usually listening to music while I'm reading comics on Webtoons and eating junkfood till I drop lol. Sometimes I play other games with other friends as well if they're available

Report Post Tip

I went to you tube and listened to an old song called California Dreaming.  I don't know why I even played it, but for some reason I liked that old song.  

Report Post Tip

rigth now Im getting ready to send my boy away to a school 2 hours away, he is going to have a look and a round tour to see if he likes it and going to aplay there or not.

Report Post Tip

Im getting ready for work. Hopefully the day flies by and I Dont realize  I was even there.

Report Post Tip

i am thinking of throwing my shitty disgusting body under a bus and just die, because im a piece of shit.

Report Post Tip

Waking up from my lunchtime depression nap. Husbando text me the listing to our apartment and I am pleased that a grown-ass man is trying to sell our apartment we rent and the sales pictures feature my giant dumb unicorn. 

Report Post Tips: 1 / Total: $20,000 Tip

Well, since I am on vacation, I've decided to try to catch up on some shows. Current show is "A million little things." I'm like a whole two seasons behind so this should be enough to run me through my vacation time.

Report Post Tip

I wonder a lot of things. All kinds of subjects from day to day 

But today? Right now? Right now I’m wondering just how much I have to write before it is considered enough to qualify as well thought out. And long enough. 

I mean, I have written plenty but it is still apparently insufficient. So hopefully this will put the rather stupid request to bed. 

Report Post Tip

It may surprise you to know that yesterday was my day off. So I have logged in for work and am now trying to play catch up with all the things I missed while prepping for my end of year review as well as the interviews we have lined up for my replacement. 

Report Post Tip

Currently just wondering if I should ever eat fish again. I had to take like three benadryls and a valium just to knock myself out last night. Now its 544 AM my time and I'm wide awake. Passed out at like seven last night after a fun allergic reaction that brought on a panic attack. :)

Report Post Tip

I am waiting for my lunch to cook and redeeming gifts from MR. Sunny day will try to get some time outside later. Good day all around.

Report Post Tip

Just came back home. Got my new car so went for a test drive. 

Now just getting my stuff ready for a long day ahead tomorrow. 

Report Post Tip

Watching Angels of Death, basicaly is an anime where a girl is kidnapped from hospital, wakes up in a basement and someones trying to kill her, each floor different killer.    She is paired up with a murderer who breaks the rules to kill someone on another floor, he wants escape, she wants death, but will working together change either of them.   

Report Post Tip

Procrastinating at work waiting for another day of death by Microsoft teams to begin.

Report Post Tip

It would appear that after a number of months away from this I have lost the skill whereby I undersatnd the exact amount of mafia procrastination required to complement a thread. SO now I find myself in a double element of procrastination both at work and here.

Report Post Tip

Drinking tea and contemplating getting moving for the day. Lots planned so should get moving very soon. Tea done, on with the day.

Report Post Tip

yay

Report Post Tip
What am I doing this very minute I’m on mafia
Returns in a shed taking a bong rip since I and my entire family died it’s been good I guess restarting, building back up the things I once had can’t wait for the war to be over
Report Post Tip
Sighing because I have been thinking about what to write about and nothing of interest coming to mind.
Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For Topics Other Than The Game (AKA Outside)
Replying to: What are you doing right this minute?
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL