Get Timers Now!
X

Mar 29 - 08:02:37
Page: [ <<< - << - < ] … 317 318 319 320 321 322 323 324 325 326 … [ > - >> - >>> ]
What are you doing right this minute? Started by: Vito_Landucci on Mar 14, '18 08:27

I just woke up. I want to say I feel like i'm living the dream but in reality just getting ready for work. 

Today is going to be a long ass day, I'm sure!

Report Post Tip

Just getting ready for a bit of a day out with the kids and friends. A good day ahead! Positivity and all smiles type of day.

Report Post Tip

Every day I'm reading way too much to remember for studies. College has no end to it.

Report Post Tip

Sat at home, after going in to work, and basically been told, not enough work for me, so come back for an afternoon shift instead, which may also be only part of a shift.   So my plan for now, is to fall asleep watching anime for about 3 hours before going back to work

Report Post Tip

Online shopping order with a split screen to petty and jb too! Turns out MR doesn't understand tinned tomatoes! LOL

Report Post Tip

Right this minute I am doing a load of laundry, playing MafiaReturns, looking at my bills online, drinking coffee and listening to a breakdown of the new Doctor Strange trailer. It's gonna be lit. This morning however, not so lit.

Report Post Tip
At this moment I'm sitting in Cafe with friends.
We are here to watch real Madrid match :3
Hope they beat Paris's ass so hard :P
Report Post Tip
Swimming in the duck pond

Eating bread people throw at me

Flapping my wings

Making annoying sounds

*Queck*
Report Post Tip

I am typing in this thread, feeling tired and wanting to go to bed. Weirdly I don’t feel hungry even though I haven’t eaten in a while. 

Report Post Tips: 1 / Total: $20,000 Tip
Just sat down on the couch after eating. First time all day I’ve been able to sit down and now I’ve got the itis bad… let’s see how long until I start nodding off.
Report Post Tip

playing some smite and insulting puppy. You know, the usual. Maybe I'm farting right now, maybe I'm not. Am I writing this on the shitter right now? You'll never know, but the image is now in your head. You're welcome.

Report Post Tip
Wishing my dog hadn’t barked and woke up the baby who I cannot now get back to sleep. Oh look she might be sleeping. Shhh!
Report Post Tip

It's 8:15 am, so not much to do if you're off work.

Life doesn't stop though, there are things to fill the day.

Having some coffee at the moment and take a look to the day's latest news.

Report Post Tip

Currently at work and thinking about how to get home when the storm hits us.
Also pub closing time is back to normal again so might end up there :)

Report Post Tip

Watching the olympics of course. Very very exciting

Report Post Tip
Its the olympics so im watching it and have a really good time when doing this. Sweden is doing its best olympic ever.
Report Post Tip

Playing this game with a music in the background while eating some chips, quite nice honestly, sometime you just need some time for yourself

Report Post Tip

Right now? Besides grinding some more achievements on MR, I'm chilling with Reddit stories in my background, a nice glass of bourbon at the side, and probably going to eat breakfast for lunch as I didn't have any. Also waiting for the VDay massacre. Much love peeps!

Report Post Tip

Hoping the trees in the garden don't fall in this UK storm we already have trees down and roofs blown off -  Settling the dogs, putting away the canoe that's slammed itself against the building 4 times now and hoping the power doesn't go like lot's of places have experienced already including my sister who I am now very worried about as she has young children. Hoping this passes soon! 

Report Post Tip
Right this minute I'm about 3 hours into my 12 hour shift. It's about to start raining hard so I'm smoking a cig while I still can hoping the day passes quickly.
Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For Topics Other Than The Game (AKA Outside)
Replying to: What are you doing right this minute?
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL