Get Timers Now!
X

Apr 19 - 23:06:15
Page: [ <<< - << - < ] … 314 315 316 317 318 319 320 321 322 323 … [ > - >> - >>> ]
What are you doing right this minute? Started by: Vito_Landucci on Mar 14, '18 08:27

Just downloaded a game called "Oxenfree".
Finished catching up on the results from Sunday's games and will be playing my game soon. Have heard great things about it

Report Post Tip

Getting the breakfast ready for the kids before I do the school run and drop them off, then go do some shopping before I start work. Same routine I carry out for most mornings.

Report Post Tip
Killing time, Sitting having a jobby at work! I'm sure everyone was desperate to know this!
Report Post Tip
I just got out of the shower. I figured I'd kill a durden real quick and post this outside thread before I have to go into work
Report Post Tip

Just checking out the outside forum, seeing what's up.  Not much really.  I will check back at a later time

Report Post Tip

waiting for a conference call to start ... wondering if my IT equipment will work during it ... and whether the camera would be able to see the MR screen in the back ground (not good)

Report Post Tip
At work. Where I work my lady just had a dentis who took her last two teeth so now she hasnt any left. A day that just let her sleep so it stops bleeding.
Report Post Tip

Having a puff and playing some vids :D

Report Post Tip

what i am doing atm.......... well, maybe strange but i am going tp out a few christmastrees in the ground and hope they will survive :)

Did that last year also and they all survived it, so well see how it goes. 

Report Post Tips: 1 / Total: $20,000 Tip

If to be really really honest here... I'm in the toilet lol doing numero two lol

But before that I had a coffee and did some crossword.. and now i'm here.. occassionally.

Report Post Tip

Trying my hardest to wake up and get motivated for the day. It is Friday after all... if there's any day in the week to get motivated on to get the weekend started, then it's today! Got my first coffee so I am trying... may take a few more though!

Report Post Tip

I made crumpets for breakfast. Now we're strictly a Kingsmill crumpet family, but Waitrose only had Warburton's and let me tell you... These are some pretty fucking good Crumpets. The next time we get them I will had to adjust the settings to 2 and then 3, rather than 1 and then 2, as they're not cooked quite right, but they're still amazing and I'm regretting not frying an egg to put on top of them. 

Report Post Tip

just got up and getting ready too work, but need to walk the dog and buy some dog food before that.

So today is a day that I was suppose to wake up early because  I am late already  

Report Post Tips: 1 / Total: $20,000 Tip

I am sitting with my wife watching the end of Ozark. not as good as the first but still entertaining and as soon as i finish i will let you know about this ending

Report Post Tip

Right this minute I am: sitting on the corner of my bed, playing Mafia Returns on my cell phone, drinking the rest of my Dr. Pepper and trying to decide how I'm going to get my asshole cat to come inside so he isn't stuck outside in the cold all night. It's supposed to snow tonight... He's an idiot. 

Report Post Tip
I am currently wondering why Frank Lampard is suddenly seeming like a good choice to be the next Everton boss.

Strange times
Report Post Tip

Cooking dinner or meal prepping for the week and watching re-runs of Seinfeld.

Hoping to find a good show to watch or maybe play an old game called The evil within. Oxenfree looks also interesting. 

Report Post Tip
What i am doing? Starting at work at the moment. Testing ppl for covid. Have to work till 17.00hrs so i wont bother you here :p
Report Post Tip

I am currently playing some dumb game on my phone and pretending like I don't have to do the known gaps and eliminations report for work. I already did three things for work, why do I have to do more? Just let me go back to bed! 

Report Post Tip

Sitting on a comfy couch and enjoying a cup of coffee, and refreshing on someone.. a big target thou. It probably gonna be a looong looong day, well have a good day to everyone. Stay safe.

Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For Topics Other Than The Game (AKA Outside)
Replying to: What are you doing right this minute?
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL