Get Timers Now!
X

Apr 25 - 23:28:55
Page: [ <<< - << - < ] … 318 319 320 321 322 323 324 325 326 327 … [ > - >> - >>> ]
What are you doing right this minute? Started by: Vito_Landucci on Mar 14, '18 08:27
Right now I’m trying to get ready for bed and all my brain is telling me is just one more minute. I think I might be the worst in the world when it comes to going to bed. Just one more minute…
Report Post Tips: 1 / Total: $20,000 Tip

Right this minute I am drinking coffee and trying to get all the things I usually do in the day done before the Vday massacre starts. I'd like to play some of that but it's a day and so naturally I've got loads of things to do. 

Report Post Tip

Going to try a few VDays rounds then hit the streets.  Its Mardi Gras time and time to party.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L1fBDVNn1pU

Report Post Tip

reading the VDay event stuff.... trying to decide if i wanna join... not so sure ... but maybe....maybe not

Report Post Tip

I am trying to get logged into discord, so I can enjoy playing the V-Day massacre a bit better, and I am about to eat my breakfast so I won't have to stop as much. You know gotta eat? Oh well here goes nothing. 

Report Post Tip

I am watching the tinder swindeler and god what a docu-movie. Proud of that Dutch girl that beat him at his own game! 

Report Post Tip

Im watching the last 7 minutes of the Habs vs Islanders. Would be nice to watch the Habs keep the lead and take the W, then it would be a shame i didnt bet this one and the hurricanes on a parlay.

Report Post Tips: 1 / Total: $20,000 Tip
Just finished up dinner and about to put the kids to bed so I can crack open a few beers, toke up a bit and do some gaming with the wifey before bed.
Report Post Tip

I am trying to complete my daily hustle right this moment, while i sit in my office making calls and trying to sell Memberships. Well thats all.. G2G2

Report Post Tip

Just took a seat after an hour of working.. daamn that was easy one lol

But its time for some jailbreaking and having a break for an hour or so.

Report Post Tip

I woke up in the middle of the night and I can't fall back asleep. Only a few more hours to go until my next shift so I'll just wait for that I guess.

Report Post Tip

Right this minute I have had to go into work for my boss and sit and wait for 2 guests to show up, the catch is there is only a from time and no end time, so I could be here for 20mins or 4 hours 20 minutes, only time will tell

Report Post Tip

talking with a friend, looking at things to do in game. Yeah so exciting on a day off!

Report Post Tip

Feeling very sad, my best friend, my ride or die furbaby for the last 10 years crossed over the rainbow bridge about an hour and a half ago. 

She was suffering with mammary cancer and I just couldn't let her hurt any longer, so we went out for DQ this afternoon she had her 4 chicken tenders + 1 of mine, some of my cheese curds and her own pup-cone, and 1 last ride before going to the vets. I don't know what I'll do without her, but I do know one thing for sure she is at peace and no longer in pain. 

RIP Sissy mommy loves you :*(*

Report Post Tips: 1 / Total: $33,333 Tip
Speaking with the good lord above.
Report Post Tip

Realizing that my previous statement wasn't good enough to earn my hustle so now I'm currently trying to repent for my sloth like ways. Jesus will certainly take care of me now. 

Report Post Tip
I'm waking up. 

And enjoy breakfast. 

Put everything right on MF. 

Then wash and dress and drive to work.
Report Post Tip

I'm laying down on my couch with my laptop, enjoying a nice little RAT and jamming out to some music. Orrr as some would say, procrastinating the many errands I have been putting off for days and trying as hard as I can not to think about them.

Report Post Tip
Just woke up, it’s my last day off so. Safe to say I’ll be spending my time getting this ready for the work week. As for right now I believe it’s time to enjoy myself a nice coffee and a smoke. Hand in hand in the mornings in my experience, and oh so the breakfast of champs.
Report Post Tip

I'm trying to understand why PlagueGuy sold me into slavery to Macarena without my consent. I'm a tease, not a toy. Two different t words.

Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For Topics Other Than The Game (AKA Outside)
Replying to: What are you doing right this minute?
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL