Get Timers Now!
X

Apr 18 - 05:10:30
Page: [ <<< - << - < ] … 319 320 321 322 323 324 325 326 327 328 … [ > - >> - >>> ]
What are you doing right this minute? Started by: Vito_Landucci on Mar 14, '18 08:27

I woke up one hour before the start of my work, I still work from home so I can sleep until the very last second, but I always wake up 1 hour earlier, get up, snack, make coffee and all that stuff. Especially, gives me time to wake up and prepare for the day, also peace and quiet so I can go trough my early morning news :D

Report Post Tip

Me and my covid.

5day quarantine is over, but i'm still positive.

Being indoors is awful, time passes very slowly.

I'm reading mostly or practicing on bouzouki. 

Report Post Tip

I am getting ready for my Salsa class in an hour. My girlfriend is traveling so I have to do the class with a new dance partner...wish me luck! 

Report Post Tip
Right this moment I’m laying I bed. I’m bored and lazy and joy motivated to get out of bed. I’m doing this post tho so there is something I guess. Have a nice day people. Do all the things you do ect
Report Post Tip

I am currently looking at snowfall and eating a pizza with my laptop laughing at the fact I'm posting this at the same time.  

Report Post Tip

Drinking a glass of wine that I regret pouring because I'd rather be in bed, watching someone play Stardew Valley, Playing a dumb game on my phone, talking shit in lounge and last but not least, crafting reinforced steel plates in Satisfactory for our next upgrade. 

So not much, I guess. 

Report Post Tip

Right this moment I am sitting in my dark living room with Youtube open and playing a MostAmazingTop10 video called Top 10 Terrifying Reasons Russia Might Have Just Started WW3. Also waiting for my coffee to be ready to drink. Might watch The Amazing Spider-Man after this video. Missing Andrew Garfield, he's so yummy.

Report Post Tip

I AM  just getting up and having breakfast before the rug rats get up

Report Post Tip

Just ate my food after being at work allll damn damn, ready to relax and probably play some games with friends. I'm so excited to have 12 days off!!

Report Post Tip

Just home a short time ago from dinner out with friends.   So right now, as you asked, I am searching for something to comment on to complete my hustle for the day.  Thinking we need some new topics maybe so not so much scrolling needing done to do so.   

Report Post Tip

Stoned off my ass, dranking a couple of beers while watching trailer park boys before calling it a night and passing out work early ass work in the morning.

Report Post Tip

Right this minute i am enjoying my lovely cup of coffee. That is what I do first thing in the morning.

No one can take that away from me.

Report Post Tip

I'm sitting here watching police audits on youtube about to eat a tamale I picked up on my break from work today.

Report Post Tip

About to leave for work and feeling grateful that the sun's out again today. Excited for some 75F weather.

Report Post Tips: 2 / Total: $40,000 Tip

I'm chilling after a stressfull day of work lol

might start watching some youtube, maybe games or anything fun

Report Post Tip
Right this minute I’m laying in my bed hoping that I’m not being sick! Bleh I don’t have time for that crap!!
Report Post Tip

I am at work drinking coffee also.

Report Post Tip

Boiling a few hot dogs! chopped up sum onion got mustard and relish! So that's about it! Plus watching the news!

Report Post Tip

getting stoned and catching up on my daily doom and gloom (the news) fixing to make myself a snack and do a bit of gaming.

Report Post Tip

I'm watching Fox News to hear about Ukraine, but the My Pilllow Guy commercials are a bit much and on too often. 

Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For Topics Other Than The Game (AKA Outside)
Replying to: What are you doing right this minute?
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL