Get Timers Now!
X

Mar 28 - 19:28:13
Page: [ <<< - << - < ] … 320 321 322 323 324 325 326 327 328 329 … [ > - >> - >>> ]
What are you doing right this minute? Started by: Vito_Landucci on Mar 14, '18 08:27

At this particular moment, i have just started work. logged on to my computer. Have had my assistant make me a coffee, which is luke warm (makes note to speak to him). And right now thinking of what kind of rubbish i can write and on what thread to make sure i complete my daily hustle :)

Report Post Tip

right now I`m just got up and try to see how this covid 19 is doing on me

I got a positiv test  last night but it dosen`t feel so bad 

Report Post Tip

Waking up, doing my daily emails and scheduling, playing a little MR as well as doing some jails to get some quick XP before heading off to work. Oh yeah, I am also drinking my morning energy of course.

Report Post Tip

Finally arrived back to home.. what a day at work. Stupid Fridays, never liked them lol

But nevertheless, the day os over and weekend ahead. Lets open a bottle of beer.

Report Post Tip

Just got off a salary revision feedback video call with my superior. Forgotten about it and slept in a little being late by almost 10 minutes to a 11:30am meeting on a Saturday morning. Glad he was cool about it.

Report Post Tip

Watching RedLetterMedia like a drone, wondering how Jack (from prerecorded) gets his bald head so shiny ... It's, so shiny.

looks like a waste  offmy  timee,

Report Post Tip
Waking up from what was supposed to be like a 2 hour nap 6hrs ago lol. The struggle I'd real
Report Post Tip
Watching news all the time amd afyer sleep im very glad to be alive. We dont know whrn Putin will fire of his nuclears.
Report Post Tip

Sitting in my chair watching bad grandpa. :}

Report Post Tips: 1 / Total: $20,000 Tip

Just got in from work so catching up on the days news, and setting up the anime i have to catch up on for the day.   Just trying to fit a drug run and finishing hustle at same time

Report Post Tip

watching som ordinary gamers on youtube after eating  fluffy blueberry and chocolate chip pancakes with butter pecan syrup. fixing to get stoned in a minute.

Report Post Tip

I'm rewatching the Superbowl half-time show right now. Probably best show I've seen so far. Gotta love hip hop :D

Report Post Tip

Playing MR on my phone. Watching mad men on tv. Decent show - watching it for the second time.

Report Post Tip

Net als iedere ochtend zit ik wakker te worden.

Zet en werk ik alles bij in MR.

Drink een kop koffie.

Report Post Tips: 1 / Total: $20,000 Tip

playing mr on pc while checking the news on my phone. Damn nothing good going lately!

Hope the things get better and this war stop :\

Report Post Tip

Just getting back into the MR scene, ive been on and off since 2011. but other than that im watching a stream because thats content in 2022

Report Post Tip
Finishing work so I can go home and relax I work 6 days a week but get paid 5
Report Post Tip

Right now, I am finishing my coffee, and gathering my work bag to head out on the road again. If you take a few days off from work, you get 7 days worth of work when you return. I think I'll need another cup for the road, so I am thinking about that too. 

Report Post Tip

Sitting on my phone playing MR, trying to avoid doing the dishes.

adulting sucks.

Report Post Tip
Watching TV but not really it's just background noise while I play MR
Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For Topics Other Than The Game (AKA Outside)
Replying to: What are you doing right this minute?
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL