Get Timers Now!
X

Apr 26 - 15:33:06
Page: [ <<< - << - < ] … 323 324 325 326 327 328 329 330 331 332 … [ > - >> - >>> ]
What are you doing right this minute? Started by: Vito_Landucci on Mar 14, '18 08:27
Literally just finished the last kingdom. Binged the hell out of it and kinda bummed it's done. If you haven't watched it yet check it out on Netflix.
Report Post Tip

Currently doing a little sewing to fix my sons blazer for school. He decided to tell me now of a little tear on the pocket, 20mins before he is due to go. Got to love kids and their last minute news! 

Report Post Tip
Thinking about the Lakers again. They are unbelievably bad. They've won 3 of their last 15. That's a big oof for LeBron. These are days to be cherished.
Report Post Tip
I have been sleeping for 6 hours, slept. All the day, I didn't want to sleep that much as I want to make up my sleep.
I think I may sleep again at least half the night.
Report Post Tip

Recovering from some sticky fingered jack ass breaking into my truck.

Report Post Tip

Saying prayers that world war 111,doesnt start.The democrast are all behind bthis,,crooked Biden,and their satonic cult   how.   evil they are.

Report Post Tip

I am drinking coffee, just woke up. Then let the dog out en put the horse outside, then i am going tobuild a bigger fence for the dog, so i am busy today

Report Post Tips: 2 / Total: $40,000 Tip

Waking up from my massssssiveeeeeeeeeeeeeee sleep of nearly 12 hours :O 

This is very exciting for me. Im hopeful I'll feel human today. 

Won't act it. But maybe I'll feel it. 

Report Post Tip

I am currently watching news about the war in russia

Report Post Tip

doing what i always do early in the morning, getting my coffee and sitting down to check the news before i take a shower

Report Post Tip

I'm trying to post a well thought out original reply in an outside thread, of appropriate lenght so I can complete my daily hustle. I hope this works...

Report Post Tip

I am watching reruns of Friends just now, but it’s unseasonably pleasant weather out tonight, so I’ll probably go out for a walk after this episode is finished and try to get some more steps in.

Report Post Tip

chillin

Report Post Tip

Just got done smoking blunt now im just chilling playing mafia while my 3 kids play and watch tv. just enjoying my day off before working a 10 hour overnight shift the next 4 days.

Report Post Tip

I was out most of the day, just chilling with friends and such, had a walk, ordered food and once I got back home, I wrapped myself in that thick winter cover, opened the window (cold side of the house, east) and literally did a huge ass mid day nap, I slept for so long that right now I can barely function as my body is still coming out of the deep sleep. I feel like I was in cryogenic pod and that I just woke from thousand year old slumber.

Report Post Tips: 1 / Total: $20,000 Tip

I am having a glass of wine to celebrate my promotion and munching on some cool ranch doritos while I watch some of the best Tony Award performances on youtube. I am quite content at the moment. 

Report Post Tip
Waking up with a slight hang over.

Saw one of my mates boxing last night, white collar doo.

Already went to Cheltenham Thursday, so my body is in trouble
Report Post Tip

Enjoying the morning of quiet. Kids gone off to the park to burn off some energy. Still need a coffee or two more to feel more with it! 

Report Post Tip

Abbi is looking for some free time to spend.

He's with a few hours of sleep and needs more to recover after a long hour shift.

It's the hustle thing aswell, it sucks when you lose one day and have to start over.

That's all.

Report Post Tip

I had surgery on my knee a few days ago. Nothing too bad but still can't work. What better things to do than to play MR in such times? :)

Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For Topics Other Than The Game (AKA Outside)
Replying to: What are you doing right this minute?
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL