Get Timers Now!
X

Apr 25 - 19:44:01
Page: [ <<< - << - < ] … 328 329 330 331 332 333 334 335 336 337 … [ > - >> - >>> ]
What are you doing right this minute? Started by: Vito_Landucci on Mar 14, '18 08:27
I’m on a train at the moment going downtown for lunch. Was planning to have lunch before riding the train but turns out the place I originally planned on going hasn’t opened yet for some reason. Oh well, there should be plenty of places to go to in downtown.
Report Post Tip
I am currently watching metflix getting ready to run a 1 mile race with my kid. Its downtown in the city they let the kids do 1 mile first. Then the real racers run after and do an entire marathon.
Report Post Tip

After a nice session of Apex I came here to post something so I can get the Hustle point and then I will continue running away from this war

Report Post Tip

I am currently driving around with Insomnia and going to open houses. We are trying to buy our first home and it's already a pain in our asses finding ones we like.

Report Post Tip

Right now I am figuring out if I slept enough. There is no way to go back to bed, because i have to be at the office all day.

Oh well I will survive, its sunday after all.

Report Post Tip

about to get breakfast; having lunch with the family including two other MR players (with the third MR player unable to make it). and to catch up with some sleep ....

Report Post Tip

Listening to some phat beats whilst at work.

😁

Report Post Tip

I am trying to catch up on a show whilst starting over in this game here. It's been sort of interesting on both fronts. I am looking forward to seeing how things go.

Report Post Tip

I am talking with my most awesome and amazing friends as they continue to fight this war and wishing the standards of the streets were a little more up to par. I've been brainstorming on ways to have more quality RP and stories that can get more people involved and grow the writing community. 

Report Post Tip
Tips: 1 / Total: $20,000 Tip

Watching Ocean's Eleven, texting, and trying to figure out what sounds good to munch on right now.

Report Post Tip

It is 2nd of May, the long weekend, half of the company or even more took a prolonged weekend, now I am alone at work, getting paid, zero work, zero responsibilities, working from home, gaming on the side :D Life is good

Report Post Tip

I was thinking about should I call off from work or go in and decided that I better go in don't want to fall behind on my workload.  Now I need to get myself ready for work.  

Report Post Tip

I'm listening to some new music, a group called The Riots.  My verdict on them isn't out yet.  They aren't bad, but I don't know if I'll seek them out in the future.

Report Post Tip

I've not long woken up. On my coffee to actually try to get that feeling that I am actually awake! 

Report Post Tip

Right this min. I am sitting at work looking at this thread trying to finish my daily hustle. I'm not even sure why because I failed yesterday but we all have to start somewhere I guess. 

Report Post Tip

Right now Im at work trying not to get busted for been in here by my boss 

Report Post Tip

im laying on my floor in front of my computer playing mafia returns among other games. i am listening to rock and roll and metallica on you tube and my cat is curled up on the back of mhy legs so i cant get up or ima get the claws and a hiss at me. lol

Report Post Tip

Debating whether or not to make something for dinner or continue listening to music. I'd do both but the computer I'm using is near dead and I need to charge it.

First world problems, I tell ya.

Report Post Tip

Right this minute i'm eating beef jerky. I'm assuming everyone else that's replied has been eating something deep friend or high carb? 

Report Post Tip

*fried

Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For Topics Other Than The Game (AKA Outside)
Replying to: What are you doing right this minute?
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL