Get Timers Now!
X

Apr 20 - 03:54:46
Page: [ <<< - << - < ] … 331 332 333 334 335 336 337 338 339 340 … [ > - >> - >>> ]
What are you doing right this minute? Started by: Vito_Landucci on Mar 14, '18 08:27

Trying to run the Channel Island Backup Allocation Reports while getting my hustle done at the same time. But I'm not awake enough to properly multi-task so its failing miserably. 

Plus I got Ghost but literally none of my timers were used so what a fucking waste that was and I can see how the rest of the day is going to go now. 

Report Post Tips: 2 / Total: $40,000 Tip

I am currently doing my very best, and I mean I am working real fucking hard to look as busy as possible. 

That being said I have an enormous amount of work to do today but it involves speaking to quite a number of people today, which is something I am really keen to avoid.

If anyone can provide some motivation to get me through the day, please do mail me. 

Report Post Tip

It's working hours for me but I'm playing an idle game called idle champions, playing a browser based strategy game called rail nation and typing this reply while listening to Genshin Impact's OST.

Report Post Tip

I just came home from working and now am logging into this web game called Mafia Returns. I'm not sure if you have heard about it, but I find it quite charming most of the time. 

Report Post Tip
Waiting for a pastury to open and get some of the best cakes/cookies you can get in this City. Its a surprise for ppl im gonna meet later, they deserve it
Report Post Tip

I really hope Im not doing anything right at the moment cause that would ruin my reputation. If I am doing something right dont snitch me out.

Report Post Tip

Sitting in my room drunk as 20 men trying to sober up a bit because the room keeps spinning when i try to sleep :(

Report Post Tip

Waking up and having some breakfast.  6:20am here so still waking up

Report Post Tip
I’m watching world war z right about now good film I haven’t watched it in a while
Report Post Tip

Losing at the poker table. Apart from that just chilling and listening to music. Should go to bed really. 

Report Post Tip

I am about to feed, water and walk the dog. I have bathed the almost 2 year old and generally started getting everything somewhat manageable to screw up tomorrow.

About to smoke a cigarette and watch my new episode of One Piece that came out 25 minutes ago. Thank you for listening. This has been great.

Report Post Tip

Plotting the best dam mafia golf  boxing tournament and trying to hustle Squishy for some prizes for the competition. After this is over I am going to start making lunch then a lazy afternoon. Perfect Sunday for me. 

Report Post Tip
Finishing my daily hustle. Staring at my business trying to get the creative juices to respond to the mess Mistake made. Thinking of how early I have to get up tomorrow. 

That about sums it up. 
Report Post Tip

Came from running an hour ago, took a shower and now downloading some new music to my running watch, so that I dont need to take my stupid phone with me while i'm running. Pointless extra weight. 

Report Post Tip

Trying to work out the most time efficient and effective way to insult my friend Headcoach whilst also praising my other friend D0m3n1c. Both of these are in game friends not real life friends, of which I have none. But one day I hope I will when I get to 60 units they will be surely impressed with my skills.

Also I'm watching The Boys.

Report Post Tip

Just got done modding an old game from my childhood with 4k textures, dynamic lighting, realistic reshade, the works. Sometimes the nostalgia hits better when you do your own remaster. I can't wait to jump head first into this game like I did when I was a kid. I may be awol for awhile lol

Report Post Tip

Contemplating if I should go swimming or not. On one hand I am still on holiday and really miss the water but on the other it's probably a bad idea having barely recovered from being sick.

Report Post Tip
Doing this working malarkey. It really is overrated. I would much rather be on a beach somewhere with my ass in the chair and toes in the sand, soaking up the sun while reading a book. Maybe soon... that would be nice.
Report Post Tip
I just ate a healthy protein packed breakfast, fed the cats and am about to go make some jewelry. I have MR on my phone right now to have a little something to do in between work at my bead desk. In fact, after I post this I’m going to put on some music and grab a cuppa coffee!
Report Post Tip

I just woke up and I am trying very hard to come to terms with the fact that my husband has the day off again today while I have to login for work and slave away for several hours and go to at least 4 meetings. 

I am not pleased. 

Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For Topics Other Than The Game (AKA Outside)
Replying to: What are you doing right this minute?
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL