Get Timers Now!
X

Apr 25 - 14:40:46
Page: [ <<< - << - < ] … 321 322 323 324 325 326 327 328 329 330 … [ > - >> - >>> ]
What are you doing right this minute? Started by: Vito_Landucci on Mar 14, '18 08:27

Catching up on anime, as last few days have been working a lot so not been able to get online as much.    I just have like 10 bookmarks waiting so if i have a week away from the computer, can pick and choose what i want to watch, without anyone bothering me about it, in the house

Report Post Tip

I have been binge watching a childhood show called ed Edd and Eddy.
Brings bak so many memories of my childhood and how much easier life was when you had fewer obligation and had time to commit mistakes and enough time to correct those mistakes.

Report Post Tip

Just laying in bed, hanging out. 

Report Post Tip

Right this minute I am taking my last selftest for Covid. Have been in contact with someone that warned me she had Covid.

Luckily I did not get it.

Report Post Tip

Chilling in a lodge in the forest watching wildlife pass by in the morning and then heading for a swim this afternoon, nice to the time to chill out 

Report Post Tip

I have a day off work so of course I'm awake at 8am because the fucking plumber is coming today to re-fix the toilet that he didn't fix the last time he was here for 8 hours. I am not happy about this turn of events. 

Report Post Tip

I am working from home.  I am playing Mafia Returns.  I am eating Cocoa Pebbles. I am watching Bones on TV. I do believe I am doing pretty good at multitasking for 6 am in the morning. 

Report Post Tip

I'm currently singing songs from the greatest showman, while working as I have a meeting in 15 mins I need to attend to, I really can't be bothered :(

Report Post Tip

I'm having lunch right now.  Soon heading to walk some outside and catch a good sun! It's a pretty day here.

Report Post Tip

I am attempting to type this out while there is a cat asleep on my arm.  I am doing it without waking the cat.  Talent comes in many different forms. Someday I shall put this talent to good use just as soon as someone creates a demand for it. Cat still asleep.

Report Post Tip

Picking myself out of the snow after I ate shit on a curb and fell face first into my shoveled pile. That shit was cold and the snow has been on/off repeatedly of late of different speeds. Not fun!

Report Post Tip

Hmm. What am I doing? Wellllll. I just had some tea and now I am sitting here typing this out. Just returned to the game after 2020 so I am trying to wrap my head around everything again.

Report Post Tip

right now I`m eating breakfast and getting ready for work.

hopefully the weather is going to stay good so that it want be a bad day at work 

Report Post Tip

Unfortunately I am in the process of getting all my shit together to make my way to work. On the bright side I was sick the past few days and didnt make it in. Also today is payday so that should hopefully out weigh the bad, until I open my check and realize its light cause of all the days I missed.

Report Post Tip

Considering going out for a cigarette. Ideal weather outside right now so it wouldn't be so bad to breathe in some fresh air after a long day.

Report Post Tips: 1 / Total: $20,000 Tip

Just arrived at work. First I dropped kid to school. But since I dont have the key to the door, I have to wait until someone who has the key comes and open the door. But its only one day.. since Monday I'm back at my place.

Report Post Tip
Using my iPhone at work to play a bit of MR.

I work on an open floor so not ideal when there is a RAT on, so most of the time I can’t refresh.
Report Post Tip
Becoming a master of Elden Ring…….. just kidding I went for a least an hour without death.
Report Post Tip
Buying rails and a ski box for my car.

My garage cant fit a suv and a decent sized ski box. Who builds a small garage like this? 

I think this is Putins doing. He most definatly did this.

*Queck*
Report Post Tip

I am currently on my first cup of coffee of the day and trying so hard to resist the urge to not click jails. May need more coffee to be more alert. 

Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For Topics Other Than The Game (AKA Outside)
Replying to: What are you doing right this minute?
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL