Get Timers Now!
X

May 01 - 21:53:44
Page: [ <<< - << - < ] … 311 312 313 314 315 316 317 318 319 320 … [ > - >> - >>> ]
What are you doing right this minute? Started by: Vito_Landucci on Mar 14, '18 08:27

I have just finished work, planning on a relaxing night gaming! It's cold as shit too so might get a bath and just chill for the night

Report Post Tips: 1 / Total: $20,000 Tip

Looking up what power supply unit to get for my PC, then distracted by MR button on my bookmarks bar. I almost wish PSUs were something you could cheap out on lol, but you really cannot. I can get one to provide the same wattage for half the price, but it isn't recommended for high quality components. First world problem.

Report Post Tip
I’m laying in bed in my underwear with MR on my iPad, the Green Bay Packers on the TV, and my dog laying by my feet enjoying my company. Just like every other Sunday during football season.
Report Post Tip

Im reading the books of the DILAWANS!

Report Post Tip

Just sat down on the couch for a few minutes, to catch some break. Then back to work as usual. It started snowing again so it means I need more winter clothes :/

Report Post Tip

Right now,

I am doing my job function such as managing the team, sales and performance. All ARs should be remitted properly to the cashier office. All salesman should be aware of the company's policy. Also, as a team leader, I am aware that I should be the one to train them for being on top.

Everyday, we go to route. We sell cigars to the trade. We should always hit our target monthly for us to claim incentives. On this scope, pressure is really there. How to convince outlets to purchase your products.

Hopefully, we can achieve all challenges within our way. Adios! Merry xmas!

Report Post Tip

Planning my Half-Birthday celebrations. Thats right, 6 months until my birthday. Everyone should be planning ahead accordingly. I can't be bothered to scroll up but I have a sneaking suspicion this isn't the right account but worse case the news of the 6 months until my birthday looks even more special. 

Or I look crazy. (Whynotboth.gif)

Report Post Tip
I'm laying on bed since yesterday, I had a surgery so I need a good amount of rest these days, just watching YouTube on TV or Netflix for now.
Report Post Tip

Currently, I am sitting in my office at work staring at my three monitors dreading doing any work this morning. I would rather be at home asleep.

Report Post Tip

As an architect, I'm still learning about design by the help of some video on the Tubes of You. 'Cause you're never done learning.

Report Post Tip

At work, supposed to be watching cameras, haha I'll be watching my eye lids soon ;)

Report Post Tip
Cooking some food over here, figured it was about that time to feed the children
Report Post Tip

Thank you for asking. 😆

Currently I am taking a break from wrapping Christmas presents.. They say that wrapping Christmas presents is folding laundry's asshole cousin. 😒 

Report Post Tip
Still lying on bed. Debating whether to get up and face the madness outside. I just know the kids have thrashed the place
Report Post Tips: 1 / Total: $20,000 Tip

Laughing at what Stapled was up against. I'd like to know the outcome. LMAO Been there many years ago.

Report Post Tip

I feel like complete death thanks to my booster so I'm trying to do my hustle and my morning things for work so I can drug myself heavily and then drag myself back to bed for the day. 

Report Post Tip

Watching NFL draft highlights and draft busts.
Before that I just finished watching a documnetary about Tom Brady and Aaron Rodgers (He still owns Chicago)

Report Post Tip

Playing Astro Galaxy (space exporation) and Maxithlon (track and field)

Report Post Tip
Doing that whole making of the Christmas cookies. Actually just wrapping it up now… snickerdoodles, chocolate chips and peanut butter cookies. Needless to say it smells super yummy in this house.
Report Post Tip
Laying in bed waiting for my alarm to go off in 30 minutes so I can go to the gym then work
Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For Topics Other Than The Game (AKA Outside)
Replying to: What are you doing right this minute?
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL