Get Timers Now!
X

Apr 29 - 00:56:25
Page: [ <<< - << - < ] … 308 309 310 311 312 313 314 315 316 317 … [ > - >> - >>> ]
What are you doing right this minute? Started by: Vito_Landucci on Mar 14, '18 08:27
Right now. Eating lunch and drinking coffee. Back to work in a few minutes.
Report Post Tip

Hello. At this moment in time, I've just logged into MR and decided to complete the task of doing my hustle's. While watching the World Cup play off draw! :P

Report Post Tip
What i am doing at this moment....lol...i am qaiting for the press conference from our prime-minister. Again new corona shit comming at us. Closing most of the shops earlier and lots of other things that must bring down the infections..... we shall see
Report Post Tip

Getting ready to go to bed is what i'm doing right now. Well, that and getting my hustle underway for the day! Always nice to get it started as soon as its available, otherwise I might forget it.

Report Post Tips: 1 / Total: $20,000 Tip

Presently trying to finish the christmas shopping, beteen destiny books, lush products and fragrance shop for those i like lss, i am trying to get it all out of the way, so i don't have to goto crowded cities unless is to have a drinkor eat, or do what i want as everyone else runs around n their panic    I nearly finished al christmas and birthday presets needed til february, so can relax soon

Report Post Tip

Im doing alright... Talking on SecondLife, Postinig this thread here... and playing Mafia Returns!  yes Im a busy Person!

Report Post Tip
Watching sky sports news. Because you know it makes sense to pay for the top package for tv then sot there watching a sports news channel all the time...
Report Post Tip

I had ordered a big rubbish bin and I am going through my entire property to throwing out old junk. Which is hard because my family are crazy hoarders so it feels like we live in a rubbish tip already. Just finished up the backyard so now going through the house. Only issue is some of my family are going through the rubbish pile and pulling stuff out which they think is too valuable to throw out.......sigh

Report Post Tips: 1 / Total: $20,000 Tip

I just got back inside... I'm cold... About to start a ton of laundry blah... Then I'll do some work from home. Fun Saturday night. 

Report Post Tip
Here Im watching winter sports on tv and just relaxing and having a great time and soon its time for looking on premier league game. Have it the best all and make sure to have a great sumday.
Report Post Tip
Just woke up, still trying to get rid of this brain fog.. maybe once I take a dab everything will become more clear.. or not lol
Report Post Tip

kinda playing two games at once. Mafia of course and Patron. Just started playing Patron since it came up as a city builder on steam. not too bad though takes a long time to grow a town. You gotta invest a bit too much time per game. 

Report Post Tip

At this very minute I was looking to see what topic would be a good subject to post in.  I see some I may have to post in twice.  

Report Post Tip

Good morning to all from Greece.

Off work for today, so the day begins fine as long as we're good.

The weather is messing up, strong winds and fog.

It's 7:20 a.m.  preparing coffee, reading the latest daily news, having some breakfast.

Report Post Tip

I went to bed at 2am, I was woken up at 4am and then again at 7am. So right now I am trying to not scream because I would much rather be asleep instead of getting ready to login for work. 

Report Post Tip

setting up for Christmas, might do laundry.  

Report Post Tip

Just got into the office. About an hour early. Prepping for the mess that has surely accrued over the past week that we were out.

Report Post Tip
Just lay down and finish watching a show. I’m about to go to sleep and get ready for the night. Today was a long day at work
Report Post Tip

I just got home a bit ago. It's very cold out. I ordered some sushi... I hope to try to relax tonight, but the odds are low. 

Report Post Tip
Watching my kid play football.

Everyday is a different after school club. Swimming football and gymnastics for my 2 kids.

Felt bad that they couldn't go anywhere during lockdown
Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For Topics Other Than The Game (AKA Outside)
Replying to: What are you doing right this minute?
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL