Get Timers Now!
X

Apr 28 - 21:20:15
Page: [ <<< - << - < ] … 305 306 307 308 309 310 311 312 313 314 … [ > - >> - >>> ]
What are you doing right this minute? Started by: Vito_Landucci on Mar 14, '18 08:27

I have eaten my breakfast and now about to watch a bit of morning TV before taking the trash outside for them to collect and then go to work.

I'm not a very fascinating person sorry

Report Post Tip
Playing the beta for coldwar. Played alpha too, but this one seems to be running smoother.
Report Post Tip

I'm listening to things on YouTube, mainly Muse and ELO. I'm supposed to be up late working tonight, so I need music to keep me going. 

Report Post Tip
Well as I play the beta I realize that these snipers are way overpowering. However, I'm using that SMG and ghost as I sneak up on them. Only a brief month left and I'll be on zombies so that's a plus.
Report Post Tip

I am watching a cartoon movie about a bunch of monkeys and a guy named chunk ad a fox, they live on a garbage planet and the bad guy zong is trying to take over the universe....

Report Post Tip

Right now I'm just watching baseball and thinking about life, you know? Might watch some basketball a bit later but there's also a few games in my backlog I'd like to play. Lots to think about, you know?

Report Post Tips: 1 / Total: $20,000 Tip
I’m kind of debating if I want to start the haunting of Bly Manor tonight, not sure I have more than one episode in me. Kind of feel that might need hours of binging or if I should just watch something else random.
Report Post Tip

I'm playing PUBG with some friends, while wondering why my reply to an outside thread wasn't good enough. I'm not sure if I'm expected to write a short story now or if this will be okay. I'm hoping this will be okay, because it's hard to find something to say about the same old outside topics every time.

Report Post Tip

I'm cursing against some mods of Euro Truck simulator that won't work. I always waste more time modding than actual playing...

Report Post Tip

Listening to music and chilling my life

Report Post Tip

I am playing call of duty moden warrefare i personaly lie co-op but my team liees to do warzone if anyone wants to play e play pc

Report Post Tip

I’m having a difficult time falling asleep. I’m not sure if it’s the scary show I binged watched tonight for or stupid ppl. Might eat some

Ice cream about it and pity myself til I pass out. 

Report Post Tip

Not much, watching music videos on youtube and MR.

Report Post Tip

Watching a bit of tv and playing MR. Feel knackered after a round of golf (played rubbish). 

Now going to relax for rest of evening.

Report Post Tip

Right now I am doing some homework while waiting for the timers in the game for Petties Felonies etc. to reset.... to be quite honest I am actually getting quite a bit of work done...

Report Post Tips: 1 / Total: $20,000 Tip

After a pretty hectic weekend of work I'm taking a sunday night to relax. Just about to settle down with a beer and the new Fifa game on PS4 :)

Report Post Tip

Just writing on whatsapp and listening to some good rock music.

Report Post Tip

Watching the Minnesota Vikings Game.  Hopefully they keep this up and win by a bunch.  

Report Post Tip

Right this minute is posing here.  Now down

Report Post Tip
Eating salad
Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For Topics Other Than The Game (AKA Outside)
Replying to: What are you doing right this minute?
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL