Get Timers Now!
X

Apr 25 - 18:50:03
Page: [ <<< - << - < ] … 315 316 317 318 319 320 321 322 323 324 … [ > - >> - >>> ]
What are you doing right this minute? Started by: Vito_Landucci on Mar 14, '18 08:27

I'm at work now. On the other hand, there is a problem in the mafia world. I have to figure this out but still I have to work. So what I'm doing right now is to be the fastest alt+tab clicker in the whole world

Report Post Tip

Right now? Thinking I should get a lottery ticket as to be lucky enough for a 1% chance must mean this is the best day ever!!! :)

Report Post Tip
Doing my job to put food on the table. I am always hungry for food. Food food food. East and west food is the best.
Report Post Tip

Right now I am figuring out if I slept enough. There is no way to go back to bed, because i have to be at the office all day.

Oh well I will survive, its Friday after all.

Report Post Tips: 1 / Total: $20,000 Tip

Friday; WFH and starting to rebuild after the nightmre of Wednesday night :(

Report Post Tip

I am working late tonight.  It is a busy season for me, but I like having all the hours I want.  Now if inflation could go away my bank account might look stable and not on life support.  :(

Report Post Tip

As by my last post I was planning on staying and working like, but at las I am tired.  Going to go home and go to bed so that I can do it all over again tomorrow!

Yay!!!

Report Post Tip

I am not doing anything interesting in particular. Really, the opposite, just sitting in bed and looking up at the ceiling. What a enjoyable way to spend a Friday evening, right?!

Report Post Tip

just now I`m getting ready to go too work, and it`s not to much fun now that it`s weekend 

It is always better to go out in the nature and have a relaxing walk listen to the birds and other animals 

Report Post Tip
Sits and enjoys sports and news and knowing I can sleep long time and just work 5.5 hour sunday. Life is great.
Report Post Tip

After a long weekend of work, I'm gonna play some games, it's been a minute since I've played!

Report Post Tip

I'm watching some cartoon and getting ready to sleep since will be a long and busy week!

Report Post Tip

A day off work today.

Done with the week's shopping and now i'm working on the next days schedule.

Some things have been delayed, so need to gain the lost time.

Report Post Tip

I had classes all the day, I just came home.

feels like my stomach so bad that I'm hungry yet feel like nausea which is really so bad for me. 

Report Post Tip

I am playing a game called 31.  I love this game.  Except when the Bots win! LOL

Report Post Tip
Smoking some weed playing warzone, nothing speacial... Same old.
Report Post Tip

Jusy now I`m in here to do some petty and felony without my boss seen me.

It a little quiet at work this early 

Report Post Tip

Eating Randoms for breakfast because I am the picture of health and good life choices. Also my wrist still bloody hurts so I'm being an asshole on here rather than doing any of my work. 

Report Post Tip

I'm watching my friend stream and trying to give them some hype, also getting ready for bed as it's 12:30 and then I can snooze! just trying to keep friends happy and then snooze

Report Post Tip

Watching Fringe and getting myself prepared for the huge snow storm heading our way over the next three days

Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For Topics Other Than The Game (AKA Outside)
Replying to: What are you doing right this minute?
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL