Get Timers Now!
X

May 07 - 23:39:56
Page: [ <<< - << - < ] … 307 308 309 310 311 312 313 314 315 316 … [ > - >> - >>> ]
What are you doing right this minute? Started by: Vito_Landucci on Mar 14, '18 08:27

I'm with you there Mojito. Its 100% the most infuriating task to have to get around. Can never think what to post. Thank goodness there is some amount of absolute nonsense here that we can respond to, eh!

Report Post Tip

Man y'all need to get better about talking about nothing for the sake of it. The easiest task on the list, the one I cherish the most. Because I get to talk about my favorite thing, Moi. 

I don't even have hustle to complete. I'm just working late because I'm off Thursday and Friday so to avoid stress the rest of the week, I'm getting some annoying bits done but clearly my heart isn't in it as I am here posting just for the sake of it while I drink this mediocre tea I made. 

Ok. If I can at least find the article numbers for these products I can call it a night. Also someone remind me to check if we have red onion in the fridge. By the time I hit submit my brain will have flitted away to the next amazing topic. Which is this delicious candy bar. 

Report Post Tip

debating weather or not I should hit the bong, ok im going to hit the bong, yup, grabbed the weed got the lighter, waters filled and Im ready to go to the moon, bye bye 

Report Post Tip

Sucking on my favourite candy whilst trying to connect to my company’s VPN. Hoping this day flies by so I can take a fat nap by the end of it already!

Report Post Tip

I'm currently replying on here rather than replying to messages I have on whatsapp and Instagram, and people on here deffo aren't gonna read this and realise..

Report Post Tip
I fucked up. Ibused a great babbling post justnto avoid work and now im back here dping a far less interesting one for hustle. Im sorry you had to read this. I hppe theres a lot of typos. I've onlybgot one eye open andbim laying in bed awkwardly squinting. Also no and shut up.
Report Post Tip

I'm watching a video about Michael Cohen being released and he's talking about releasing more stuff... etc. 

Report Post Tip

Just enjoying my coffee first, then have to connect to work server and start my work.

Luckily at home today.

Report Post Tips: 1 / Total: $20,000 Tip

Looking through the NYSE and nasdaq after closing hours. Red day on most fronts. Kind of depressing to look at, hopefully it picks up tomorrow and a few of them go green. Maybe a few squeezes even.

Report Post Tip

Watching Law and Order. The first one, its been so long since I have seen it. Debating eating a cookie, between petties and felonies and the occassional drug deal.

I also am wondering if its worth getting involved in the streets, but then I read the streets and think it is better to just linger for now.

Report Post Tip

Jailing like a biatch, so close to hitting the next set of digits, waaaa, also drinking coffee, taking phone calls, dealing drugs and annoying the hell out of people. Win Win.

Just now I'm sitting at work, trying to not been seen by the boss that i'm in here chilling 

I have to go out and work in 15 to 30 min or so so just getting time to go 

Report Post Tip

Sitting in the kitchen and waiting my son to be ready to leave the house.. its school time ahhaa lol

His always so slow in the morning.. hecause he never listens to me about getting his ass earlier in the bed.. fucking teenagers lol

Report Post Tip

Right now?

Just woke up after a 9-10 hour sleep, so body needs some stretching. 

The coffee smells and the breafast is ready.

i overslept because I simply dont set an alarm on days I work from home. And it was so nice.

Woke up, made coffee and am just in time to connect to work server :)

Report Post Tip

I'm preparing tomorrows watch list.
The market was close today so it was off day, giving time to reflect and spend more time on deciding what companies to invest in. 

Besides playing this game, I got the TV on watching Moonshiners.  Now what could be better than that when playing this game. <VBG>

Report Post Tip

Relaxing for a little bit... and then I start doing laundry so... lots of fun tonight. Luckily, if I do go outside, it's not too cold tonight. 

Report Post Tip

I am wondering why I have to post three days in a row. But as always, I start my day with coffee :)

Report Post Tip

Its nearly noon and I've only just got out of bed. So I have coffee, I really want a cigarette but I quit and I'm just trying to come to terms with be awake/alive at the moment. 

Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For Topics Other Than The Game (AKA Outside)
Replying to: What are you doing right this minute?
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL