Get Timers Now!
X

Apr 18 - 09:59:21
Page: [ <<< - << - < ] … 310 311 312 313 314 315 316 317 318 319 … [ > - >> - >>> ]
What are you doing right this minute? Started by: Vito_Landucci on Mar 14, '18 08:27

Just put the child down for bed with a bottle after a struggle/war of getting her dressed after a shower. Time for the adults to relax.

Report Post Tip

Waking up and getting ready for the work day. Just heard devastating news from my boss so i’m also hoping everything turns out okay with her cos I’ve been in that position before and it was terrible :(

Report Post Tips: 1 / Total: $20,000 Tip

Right now I'm watching the snowfall it's been super cold lately and it's very dark outside I'm very quiet with the snow falling but I've always enjoyed snow it'll be a good year

Report Post Tip

I'm listening to music, and not doing my hustle. I'm debating going to bed early tonight but it's currently 1am and im here, but atleast i'm off work tomorrow.

Report Post Tip

Got home from work. Turned on the PS5 but then turned it off might update it later. Listening to some music now and may make something to eat. Currently watching the news as there is absolutely jack shit on right now. May browse the internet a bit more but not too long as I can't fucking procrastinate any more.

Report Post Tip

Sitting watching a youtube video that describes my husbands hometown as the Uks version of Chernobyl. Very bizarre video, clearly the investigators didnt do any research on the area or the history of it.

Report Post Tip

I am in Here, Posting in a wonderful way, playing in Secondlife, and home sick from work.  All in a day i guess!

Report Post Tip

Watching football. Not going well; Inter is down 1-0 at halftime away against Real Madrid. 
A win is needed here to get 1st place in the CL group. 

Report Post Tip

Right now im doing my hustle in MR

Report Post Tip

What could you do at 02:52 am?

It's been a busy day, raining outside, playing some facebook games and reading.

MR is on an opened google chrome tab, the times i don't forget to felony or petty and logs off.

Eyes starting to close, so i'd better get some good sleep.  

Report Post Tip

Right now I'm laying on my couch after a long day at work listening to music, playing this game and overall just enjoying my time. Not to mention posting here for some hustle points.

Report Post Tip
I am at work so to me that means I am texting and driving......shame on me I know. So wrong at so many levels.
At least there is rarely people driving around my outback area.
Report Post Tip

I'm listening to Stone Temple Pilots - Core on vinyl... So far it's not a bad mastering, but I feel like I've heard better off of a CD. I'm using headphones so it's hard to tell if it'd be better with a proper soundstage. 

Report Post Tip
Watching wreck it ralf lead the might reds to victory against a bunch of young boys in the champions league. And drinking a load if whisky to go with it
Report Post Tip

Paying taxes. A lot of them. Property and more. Hell, it's embarassing that most expenses are taxes, not even things you buy or so, just being allowed to stay at home without it crumbling on your head.

Report Post Tip

I currently have Family Guy playing "in the background" while I write this, just chilling out on the couch with my laptop after a crummy work day. I've been planning a holiday party for tomorrow, so that should be fun! :)

Report Post Tip

Throwing snowballs left n right. So easy to dodge Imashe’s snowballs; she is drunk af. 

Report Post Tip

Just finished coffee and have to make a shopping list for the Christmas diner

Hopefully i can get my shoppings from online delivery

Report Post Tips: 1 / Total: $20,000 Tip

Watching the movie "waiting". Classic but not very good. Makes decent background noise. Encompasses working in a restaurant perfectly. I like to think Ryan Reynolds character is a young dead pool. It's not but since dead pool is dead pool is not impossible

Report Post Tip

Right now I'm laying on my couch watching a movie and clicking around. All in all enjoying my nice rainy day off.

Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For Topics Other Than The Game (AKA Outside)
Replying to: What are you doing right this minute?
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL