Get Timers Now!
X

Apr 25 - 08:53:43
Page: [ <<< - << - < ] … 324 325 326 327 328 329 330 331 332 333 … [ > - >> - >>> ]
What are you doing right this minute? Started by: Vito_Landucci on Mar 14, '18 08:27

Waiting on my daughter to get home from school then me and my wife need to get some items for our vacation including some camping gear. 

Super hot out today too..

Report Post Tip

Eating some bacon-wrapped turkey legs for dinner. Shit's been cooking a good while and it tastes even better, probably because I'm hungry as fuck. Can't go wrong with bacon-anything!

Report Post Tip

Just got home from work, making some grub for dinner then taking it easy the rest of the night cause I dont feel like doing a damn thing.

Report Post Tips: 1 / Total: $20,000 Tip

Cleaning my house and getting ready for my best friend to get here to visit with me for a month or so. Haven't seen her since before this whole covid bullshit hit. We've been besties for more years than I care to count. We are going to have so much fun and get sooooooooooo fucking stoned, lol.. counting the hours down..

Report Post Tip
I woke up this morning. 

Eat breakfast and drink coffee. 

And get ready for another long day of work. 

Have a nice day to everyone ;)
Report Post Tip
Right now i'm haveing my breakfast and trying to get ready for work, so i'm not getting to late for it.
Its hard to get in bed at the right time
Report Post Tip

What about nipping my coffee and just relax.

Will make breakfast soon, but I so enjoy these first quiet moments of the day. Only me and my coffee.

Report Post Tip

I am at home sick from work hoping to kick this stomach bug so I can get out of the house and back working.

Report Post Tip

I am currently trying to think of a well thought out reply to am outside thread. I currently have nothing clever. That is all. 

Just got home from an exciting footy game. Right team won and now I got a soar throat
Report Post Tip

Trying to wake up enough so that I can have a bowl of ice cream for breakfast because coughing so much has murdered my throat. How the fuck did I manage when I used to smoke?

Report Post Tip
Waiting for my train to work.

The last one arrived was cancelled and the next one that came didn’t stop at my station…
Report Post Tip

It is Friday, so I am working from home, naked, eating pancakes and everyone knows that I am going zero-to-shit amount of work and I am fine with that, Friday is to prepare for the weekend and so help me God, I will do nothing today. 

Currently getting ready for work and checking out various last minute stuff around the house and watching Dragnet. Normally doing all sorts of little things while playing this game.

Report Post Tip
Ducks need to sleep. I shall therefor sleep.

I will trade some drugs and travels first though. 

*Queck*
Report Post Tip

I had thought my cough had gone away so I was attempting to sleep. Turns out it hasn't gone at all, if anything its back and worse. 

This is truly the worst fucking timeline we're living in. 

Report Post Tip
Laying in bed, playing mr on my phone.

It’s a day of the week I am normally up and about and active…. But today I am lazy
Report Post Tip

Had a wonderful breakfast with fresh delicious coffee. Now I took a shower, shaved and stopped by MR for few minutes before I need to set ready myself for my father-in-laws birthday. Old man is getting 66. Not bad :)

Report Post Tip

Still pretty surprised by the Moon Swatch response, so I’m considering buying a new watch. Currently window shopping online - and drooling at - Omega and Rolex watches that I have no realistic prospect of ever actually owning.

Report Post Tip

I just put the toddler down for a nap so I'm enjoying some silence and about to veg out to WoW.

Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For Topics Other Than The Game (AKA Outside)
Replying to: What are you doing right this minute?
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL