Get Timers Now!
X

Apr 26 - 11:56:43
Page: [ <<< - << - < ] … 338 339 340 341 342 343 344 345 346 347 … [ > - >> - >>> ]
What are you doing right this minute? Started by: Vito_Landucci on Mar 14, '18 08:27

Coffee's made. The Gunn'z Barrel'erdz bee warm'n upp. A post office gets robb't twice. Oh and I roll't a kickerterd sticklerd

Report Post Tip

I've just got the little man eating his breakfast and I'm sitting beside him. I've just opened the computer to do a little computering while I wait for floors to dry and I've got some SICK beats on in the background. 

1 little 2 little 3 little dinsoaurs. Shit's fire. 

Report Post Tip
Woken up for water. Figure id check in before I pass out again.
Report Post Tips: 1 / Total: $20,000 Tip
Im currently on my first playthrough of bloodborne.
So far its been fun, so far nothing insanely hard or easy. Currently in the blood moon phase. And just killed a big ass spider. Only sad part is I lost about 300k souls in about 4 lives.
Report Post Tip

i'm watching a movie and talking with some friends. 

Hope to catch some sleep soon since it's weekend uh uh.

Report Post Tip

I'm hot and need a second shower. I have water though and it is cold. I want a nap too. 

Report Post Tip

Checking my MegaMillions lottery numbers, I don't think I won the $1.28 billion and you should all be sad 'cuz I'd totally have shared. :(

Report Post Tips: 1 / Total: $20,000 Tip

Working. There is a project that I have to finish as soon as possible and I'm working on weekends in office. Yes...

Report Post Tip

right this min...

i am currently trying to figure out what to type for my daily hustle, luckily for me i found this forum post with the perfect question to answer ;)

Thank you

Report Post Tip

After a weeks holiday and now back at home, my plan right now is to do as little as possible. Only those who have children will fully understand that a holiday is a lot of work!! 

Report Post Tip
Playing the fcking dicies and trying to win a spot fot mr and crew. Even if i hate gamblinh and anyone promoting it.
Report Post Tip

Watching on enviously of Deivid-Al's enormous loosing streak. Hoping to grab another top 3 position in the dice event to win some loot for my crew members. Time to gamble! 

Report Post Tip
Getting myself ready to go out with friends. We're booked in for a good steak tonight, so I'm looking forward to that!
Report Post Tip

Should be getting ready for bed but not tired at all. Doesn't matter too much as I've got the whole of next week off as study leave

Report Post Tip
I was just on a pool and I can feel my skin burning from all the chloride, such weird feeling but I guess better that than piss water and infection eh? But whenever I swim in a pool and later sweat, I can feel like the skin burning, life is hard.
Report Post Tip

Debating if I want to crank one downtown for the sweet release of I hate everyone around me in my vicinity. Just take a nap. Maybe smoke some weed and have a coffee and start bombing more business districts while I think about a story for my next promotion to annoy you folkz wittuhwickettestwerdzyoumostlyprettymindedthingsandthangs love reading on and on about so much. I know yer'dew

Report Post Tip

I'm watching some sports right now and might visit a friend soon. We have few things to sort out.

Report Post Tip

What someone would do at 09:10 a.m?

First coffee of the day almost finished and still do nothing.

I have to prepare a catalogue of todays shopping, so concentrate on that.

Web radio on to cheer me up.

Report Post Tip

drinking coffee and preparing for the work day. Mondays are not the best day. we should have them off as standard 

Report Post Tip

Of course I am first drinking my coffee and then will go and do some cleaning stuff. But its my day off from work so also some relaxing time will be included.

Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For Topics Other Than The Game (AKA Outside)
Replying to: What are you doing right this minute?
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL