Get Timers Now!
X

Apr 25 - 19:11:00
Page: [ <<< - << - < ] … 342 343 344 345 346 347 348 349 350 351 … [ > - >> - >>> ]
What are you doing right this minute? Started by: Vito_Landucci on Mar 14, '18 08:27

Currently jamming out to an awesome 80's music mix after a long day of work. Time to relax and take it easy before tomorrow, though it shouldn't be as crazy.

Report Post Tip

I’m currently playing brawl halls on the Nintendo switch waiting for timers 

Report Post Tip

Watching house of dragon. So far so good!

Report Post Tip

I had a dream where M&S were selling pre-made Mcdonalds breakfast sandwiches for more money than the Mcdonalds next door, and you still had to heat them up yourself. 

So now I'm sat here really wanting a sausage egg mcmuffin and am trying to figure out the best way to convince my husband that he also needs one. 

Report Post Tips: 1 / Total: $20,000 Tip
Afyer deciding not trying to get in top-5 on rat-clicking event since this one more needed sleep to work better his lask before 5 weeks vacation.

He were pretty satisfied that just all in top20 got same price so those damage their lifes to be in top3-5 used to much effort than me, o yeah.
Report Post Tip

I had a wonderful dinner with my wife just few minutes ago. Now back on the couch and time for some tv and maybe a cup of freshly roasted coffee. Mm.. what else can you ask from this life? Maybe some credits from Gods? lol

Report Post Tip
Just went to bed and the night is near. Time get some extra hours of mr in before I go to sleep.
Report Post Tip
I am actually at Karate with my daughter, after a long day of work.
Report Post Tip
Just woke up. Almost 6.30 in the morning. In the field. In the sleeping bag. In need of some coffee.
Report Post Tip

Right this minute, or more a few minutes ago, I heard voices outside where my dog responded to by barking.

When I looked outside I saw police going to an apartment in front of me. Not for the first time.

Report Post Tip
I woke up only 10mins ago, am about to make the first coffee of the day and get startet then. A lot of work is waiting for me today. Have a good one!
Report Post Tip

Started the machine at the job and now that its running i have a bit of time for coffee and a few drug runs over here.
Glad the heat is gone for a bit else i would be sweating my ass off right now. All those machines produce a lot of heat.

Report Post Tip

im watching heavy duty country on youtube. seems like a good dude with agreeable views while drinking a can of arizona green tea.

Report Post Tip

Laying in bed with the flu feeling sick and sorry for myself, Not covid just the common flu which is bad enough i dont want covid :/

Report Post Tip

Trying to rest and checking some of the places I've been to during the holidays, most of my pics are better than the ones you find online :D

Report Post Tip
I am waiting for another 5 minutes so that i can finally get in my car ans drive home.

Furthermore, and hopefully, by the te of posting this, those 5 minutes would have passed.

So, see ya!
Report Post Tip

watching (listening mostly) to reruns of Seinfeld on the television, binge watching southpark. Starting from first season untill i'm at the latest.
Probaqbly third or fourth time

Report Post Tip

Well, I'm watching a bit of Searching for Bobby Fischer... And I'm eating a blueberry muffin. 

Report Post Tip

Waiting for my pizza to arrive while I read the MR guide .. And watchin some Seinfeld 

Report Post Tip
Right now i am going to eat breakfast before i am going to work.
This is a little early but i have to get going
Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For Topics Other Than The Game (AKA Outside)
Replying to: What are you doing right this minute?
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL