Get Timers Now!
X

May 03 - 19:30:13
Page: [ <<< - << - < ] … 399 400 401 402 403 404 405 406 407 408 
What are you doing right this minute? Started by: Vito_Landucci on Mar 14, '18 08:27

I'm getting ready for work tomorrow, shaving, ironing and putting files together.  I want to take tomorrow off but I already took today off.  Not feeling well and can barely focus.  

Report Post Tip
Watching my husband play Fallout 4, with all those dumb mods he uses.
Report Post Tip

Getting ready to head to bed, it has been one long and pain in the ass day.   So it is time to get some rest.

Report Post Tip

Staring at my phone. Drinking wine. Wondering if my hunger is great enough to motivate me to make some food. Looking forward to sleeping without a 5:30am alarm for the first time in six months. Happy days. 

Report Post Tip

Arrived at my work and now sitting on a couch. Then I should change clothes and start to work. But until that happens, I will just sit here and chill. Man needs a moment before diving into a 8hour shift of hard work .

Report Post Tip

drinking tea counting stock on and off on here but it could be worse only have half day today

Report Post Tip

Working, which is like playing MR, in that it is all day and a bit at night, except no one ever tries to kill me there (so far). And I guess I don’t do any drug dealing or anything either there 

Report Post Tips: 1 / Total: $20,000 Tip

This Forum Is For Topics Other Than The Game (AKA Outside)
Replying to: What are you doing right this minute?
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL