Get Timers Now!
X

May 04 - 16:13:13
Page: [ <<< - << - < ] … 399 400 401 402 403 404 405 406 407 408 [ > - >>> ]
What are you doing right this minute? Started by: Vito_Landucci on Mar 14, '18 08:27

I am twisting one up.

Report Post Tip

Panicking, real life and this game have been super busy and full of problems, but that is how it goes eh, up and down woop.

If the line is flat, you are dead.

Report Post Tip

CHOMPING RATS!!!!! SHOOTING EM, SLICING EMMMMM! woooooooooooooohoooo

time to pew pew and have some fun

also drinking beers. its 9am but fuck it

Report Post Tip

Contemplating life's funny moments and the people who make it worth it. Cheers to good friends that are not a dime a dozen. :)

Report Post Tip

Relaxing after spending my sunday doing chores and just a little more. I wish I had less to do as, wonder what, tomorrow is Monday again.

Report Post Tip
I’m at work right now. But I have a bug stomach issue. I feel like poop. My stomach is killing Mr. I feel like this will never end. I am so looking forward to going home and going to bed
Report Post Tip
Right now i am at work and hop my boss dont see me been in here so i dont get fired 😀
Report Post Tip
currently taking a break at work with a coffee and a cigar.
Report Post Tip
I'm eating a bagel. It's good. They are a good food item. Other food items? Apples. Peanuts. Lasagna. All good as well. Are all food items good? No. But these are.
Report Post Tip

trying to locate my phone which i forgot on soneone's car and now it might be stolen

feel like giving up on everything tbh

Report Post Tip

Enjoying my coffee while cat is going crazy because shes hungry lol

but other than that.. weather is cold, i'm tired of work, wife is happy thou.. lifes perfect

Report Post Tips: 1 / Total: $20,000 Tip

I'm not really doing anything, which is boring, I'm aware.  Slightly tired, played a game earlier, now I'm not sure what to do with the rest of the night.

Report Post Tip

Suffering. Endless suffering. 

3 hours of sleep. 

Have to go into the office. 

Husband in bathroom but I need to pee. 

Endless. Pointless. Suffering. 

Report Post Tip
I'm in the airport, ATM on my way to the plane, going back to my family,hope I can stay there for some good time at least
Report Post Tip
The past is gone. The future has not yet arrived. There is only ever this moment. Time is the most precious commodity we have. What am I doing? Posting on MafiaReturns.
Report Post Tip

Thinking about going to bed but.. theres few more things that i gotta do before that.. but.. i can just tell to"fuck all of this" and still go to bed and enjoy a healthy 7,5h deep sleep. 

Report Post Tip

Baking a cake.

Its 22:38 in the evening and im baking a f'king cake. FML.

Been a busy day and not had time to do it and need it for tomorrow.

Report Post Tip

I'm eating my lunch salad and waiting for the last "OK" from my boss for the grant I just finished writing for the NPO I work for. I want to get this bitch mailed off so I can have like...48 hours of chill time before the next dozen projects I have to do start kicking off. 

I hate it when work makes me fall off the VIP board. 

Report Post Tip

Watching a movie called "Argylle". Seems kinda OK .. and after that i think its time for a good night sleep.. tired a shell to be honest.

Report Post Tip

I am listening to the Crash Course videos on youtube as part of my national government course assignment. Im on my 6th video now and have  to do another discussion post. 

Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For Topics Other Than The Game (AKA Outside)
Replying to: What are you doing right this minute?
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL