Get Timers Now!
X

May 04 - 05:20:06
Page: [ <<< - << - < ] … 399 400 401 402 403 404 405 406 407 408 [ > - >>> ]
What are you doing right this minute? Started by: Vito_Landucci on Mar 14, '18 08:27

I just woke up, yesterday was one of the best days ever, finally after 10 years and half of medical school -being late 4 years- I finished my journey and today officially I graduated by finishing my last exam :D

Report Post Tips: 1 / Total: $20,000 Tip
Right now I'm getting ready to go to work.
I have just been eating breakfast and brusht my teeth.
Report Post Tip

Sitting on a delayed train, not knowing who to blame. Probably ASLEF, maybe the weather, or a hungover driver. Very annoying. Would not recommend.

Packing up to move up states. Wish me luck.

Report Post Tip

I'm about to get ready to sleep, it's 3am so it's late and it's cooled down a bit so I'll pop on youtube and fall asleep watching youtube videos.

I'm a few minutes off observing a teachers class having watched an absolutely horrendous lesson earlier in the day that couldn't have gone worse if the teacher had tried
Report Post Tips: 2 / Total: $40,000 Tip
Luka Doncic scored 73 points last night so I'm checking out highlights from that game. The most since Kobe's 81. He is an impressive young man.

Slightly dreading having to go into the office today due to one of our partners annoying the ever-living shit out of me. 

On Tuesday I worked an extra hour to look into something for one of our partners at work. I explained it, and showed graphs and tables and such. He said I was wrong, and sent me a list. I went through the list and proved 50 more times that I was right. Skipped lunch to do it. 

After he said "Why does X report not match up in Y system then?" when I had, the night before, explained system updates at 8 and report midnight. Instead of explaining it again, I spent another 2 hours setting out to prove him an absolute moron basically breaking this information down in such a way a small child could understand and see the blame is on them. 

How can I work accurately if the data I am consistently being given is shit, David? HOW IS THAT MY FAULT DAVID? GOOD NEWS DAVID, ITS FUCKING NOT.

Report Post Tip

I’ve been waiting for  maintenance because we have a shot in our main kitchen light and we’re not looking to have another house fire experience! Luckily he says he’s going to replace the whole switch. 

Report Post Tip
Right now I'm getting ready to go to work.
I have just been eating breakfast and going to brush my teeth and stuff.
Report Post Tip
Making dinner.
If you can call warming up frozen and pre cut mix of onion, potato and ham «making dinner».
I admit that both «making» and «dinner» can acctually be questioned separatly here.
Report Post Tips: 3 / Total: $90,000 Tip

Right now I am waiting on HellDivers 2 to download, I'm buying into the hype. I keep seeing stuff online about it, and it looks like a blast to play. So Iif anyone is playing it lmk! 

Report Post Tip
Right now I am stuck in bed. Ran a marathon yesterday and my body is in a world of pain. I'm afraid to move!
Report Post Tip

I am not a particularly eloquent or creative person, so i am wondering about my bad luck being given the task "Post a well thought out original reply in an Outside thread of appropriate length." two days in a row.

Maybe i should get over that, and just tell you that i am wondering about how to get dressed into my ski stuff without waking my wife, as she is asleep in the same room.  Should i wait to go skiing? No, my wife can go back to sleep after i am gone 

Now for thinking about what i will say to the crew ....

Report Post Tip

I had white beans and bacon for breakfast. Which is very odd for a brazilian to do, but it was good. I had coffee, smoked a cig. Now im back in bed and gonna play some free fire. Completing hustles before the vday tho

Report Post Tip

I just got knocked out of the V-Day First Round. Somewhat gutted? Yeah! Enjoyed? Definitely 

Report Post Tip

play v day need get this done hope make lot money off it hope all is well get some kills have fun

Report Post Tip

Laying in bed. Trying so fucking hard not to scratch myself because of so fucking itchy. This zika virus SUCKS ASS

Report Post Tip
Right now I am supposed to be working on my literature review for my dissertation, but I had to stop and see what was going on here.
Report Post Tip

Binge watching some new anime called " Solo leveling " pretty damn good so far. Would definitely recommend.

Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For Topics Other Than The Game (AKA Outside)
Replying to: What are you doing right this minute?
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL