Get Timers Now!
X

May 05 - 08:57:11
Page: [ <<< - << - < ] … 397 398 399 400 401 402 403 404 405 406 … [ > - >>> ]
What are you doing right this minute? Started by: Vito_Landucci on Mar 14, '18 08:27

Following on from my last CPD (this has to be submitted to the regulator by the end of January, hence why I'm doing what I had a whole year to do at the final possible moment) I am today looking at a very messy piece of legislation called the Party Wall etc. Act 1996. The purpose of this Act is to facilitate homeowners development on their land where those works may impact upon their neighbours. All very thrilling. 

Report Post Tip

Preparing for group therapy, listening to music, writing to people. Enjoying my kitten sleeping and resting since he just got neutered the other day. It's nice not to have to worry for a few minutes if he is going to cause himself some pain. He sure does look pretty when he is sleeping though.

Report Post Tip
Commuting home from a buzy week at work. Train is full.. and in addition I drew forum post in my daily hustle.
Awesome start on the weekend.
Report Post Tip

Just finished playing Void Crew where I believe we slowly drove our friend to the brink of madness where he may never play video games with us again. Which means it was a truly excellent time. 

Also murder stories. 

Report Post Tip

I'm contemplating cooking some ramen up and calling my mother, if not I will play some more RedM as I am enjoying that atm.

Report Post Tip

Playing Left 4 dead 2 and participating in discussions on MR

Report Post Tip

Sofeleye, I actually got back in making/modding a L4D2 mutation, and I remembered why I stopped... modding it's something I'm pretty much unable to do, but with some effort I'm trying to make some new interesting mutations to vary a bit the game.

Report Post Tips: 1 / Total: $20,000 Tip

About to go to bed to be honest, its been a damn loong day for me. Plus I edited few hours of yesterdays running footage that I filmed and where I participated aswell.. so yeah busy day.

Report Post Tip

Thinking that I should be done with work, and probably eat something.  I can't remember when I last ate.  And maybe play a game.

Report Post Tip

i'm not doing much right now to be honest.

i've just had dinner so now relaxing with some youtube videos, nothing special only music.

Report Post Tip

I'm looking for a new inspirational quote to put into motion to improve my fate.  

Report Post Tip

I am sat in my oodie which was the greatest purchase of the 2023 Christmas season, staring at the clock because in 15 minutes I have to login for work and start the fuckery of finding out how badly my store did over the weekend with the weather and boat disruptions. 

And worst of all, once I find that out I have to join a meeting and talk about it like I give a shit. 

Report Post Tip

Playing dota, MR and listening music.

Report Post Tip

Well its almost 1am here in the UK.

At this very precise moment I have just finished eatingeating the remaining takeaway.

And for dessert I was thinking a nice banger of weed - roll that baby! It's Bob Marley Playlist Time.

Report Post Tip

Sitting in a chair.

with a beer.

playing this game.

nothing else. 

I should go to sleep though

Report Post Tip

Getting rid of yesterday’s dinner. I find it helps to go into the day as light as possible. More bounce in the step, faster changes of direction. The explosive acceleration optimised. A genuine hunger for the morning. In all respects, a good clear out definitely helps get my day off on the right foot. 

Report Post Tip

I am wasting time completing my daily hustle despite the fact I am not actively playing this game. Then I have a meeting to attend. 

Report Post Tip

I'm currently playing minecraft on an SMP. Setting up my own creeper farm :D Takes some time for sure!

Report Post Tip

Fixing a clock, using YouTube to do it.

Report Post Tip

Nothing really.  I'm cold and tired, and stuck in my house due to all the snow.  There is a blizzard, its fun. 

Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For Topics Other Than The Game (AKA Outside)
Replying to: What are you doing right this minute?
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL