Get Timers Now!
X

May 03 - 19:26:49
Page: [ <<< - << - < ] … 395 396 397 398 399 400 401 402 403 404 … [ > - >>> ]
What are you doing right this minute? Started by: Vito_Landucci on Mar 14, '18 08:27

Watching Resident Evl 1 as i flick around the game, just trying to avoid any form of responsibility, or do any form of house work, as is like 2am, and my excuse is, it may disturb the neighbours, not i didn't want to do it earlier, and i don't want to do it now.

Report Post Tip

That i am your Mom for years 

Report Post Tip

Drinking energy drinks and contemplating playing more Final Fantasy 14 or Magic The Gathering Arena

Report Post Tip

I am sitting at work trying to see if Imma get back into this game or not.

Report Post Tip

So I guess that wasn't long enough, so let me elaborate. I have been off this game for about two or three years now. Just needed a break way to ingulfed in it. Looking at my new job and work schedule, it kind of fits into the realm of running this game back.. Hopefully I get a spark 

Report Post Tip

I'm about to head to sleep I guess. Watched some youtube, had a nice dinner with wife, bought some christmas accessories and a plant. Next week is just a easy one before christmas. Woohoo.

Report Post Tip

Currently at the gym absolutely hating life but I set goals and have been holding myself to a standard so here I fucking am instead of watching football

Report Post Tip

Nothing at all, which is boring.  I have to go outside in a while, and its really cold.  I also have 3 weeks off of work. so that is fun.

Report Post Tips: 2 / Total: $40,000 Tip
I'm watching Chicago pd rolling a blunt drinking coffee.....always thinking about what I'm gonna do next in any situation,.
Report Post Tip
On my lunch break and yes you've guessed it right, I am playing MR while touching myself.

FYI - I have my own office but I keep the door open.

You never know which one of these people are freaky.

No, really I keep the door closed. Don't want anyone scared of mini Falka.
Report Post Tip

Doing the same as falka. But i am touching myself while thinking about him. no homo

Report Post Tips: 1 / Total: $20,000 Tip

Sitting here watching John Wick 4, it's not bad, but I wouldn't call it spectacular either. I will say it is entertaining though. Hopefully that is good enough for this post.

Report Post Tip

Drinking wine, watching Brooklyn 99 again (RIP Captain Holt) and hoping sleep comes soon. Two things in life you just can’t fake; sleep and wood. Doing this probably isn’t helping. Ok hopefully this is enough. Good night world. 

Report Post Tip
Standing in the kitchen waiting for my food to finish so I can eat. But this damn game keeps pulling me in.
Report Post Tips: 1 / Total: $20,000 Tip
Lying in bed feeling crappy hoping it's not flu and about to pass out for the night, it's only 9pm
Report Post Tip

wrapping christmas presents as i watch frieran, whilst trying to make a list of things i still have to pick up, but can't til the last minute for christmas as otherwise someone will eat them e.g quality street and a movie type events

Report Post Tip

In a long car ride to my brother in law's family for some Christmas celebrations. It's time for some tamales! :)

Report Post Tip

Drinking an energy drink and about to play some RedM and hope to get back into some RP servers

Report Post Tip
Presents assembled. Breakfast eaten. Now just trying to stop two young children fighting over present use, gotta make dinner and probably start on the booze early due to all the above.....
Report Post Tip

Being awake in the middle of the night. For no reason. I'm now hoping a quickly consumed bottle of red wine will see me back where I should be. Dreaming of interplanetary diplomacy and swimming pools full of bunnies. Such bizarre dreams lately. God knows why.  

Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For Topics Other Than The Game (AKA Outside)
Replying to: What are you doing right this minute?
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL