Get Timers Now!
X

May 03 - 15:21:48
Page: [ <<< - << - < ] … 394 395 396 397 398 399 400 401 402 403 … [ > - >> - >>> ]
What are you doing right this minute? Started by: Vito_Landucci on Mar 14, '18 08:27

I’m currently at a craft show, manning my jewelry booth!  It’s pretty cold but the sun it out, so I expect it will warm up!

Report Post Tip
At work on a Sunday which sucks. Sitting at a computer while it is bright and sunny, although chilly, outside grading work for what looks like is going to be around 5-6 hours straight with the odd MR break thrown in. Fun times
Report Post Tip
Just laying in bed playing MR. Lazy sunday lol. But gotta get up soon and do grow up stuff ...
Report Post Tip

Sitting at my PC just got home from the gym, left screen is MR. Right screen I'm watching NFL redzone, about to eat a bowl of left over pasta. Deciding if I'm gonna go pick a fight with the gf or not lmfao sometimes it's really not even worth it. 

Report Post Tip
Waiting for a train that is running late. Why do we have train strikes? There are people out there who would love to take all these jobs.
Report Post Tip
Not long been home from work. Music blasting, dancing around making my evening meal. Some would pay to see this...others would lock me up and throw away the key!
Report Post Tip

Right this modnt  getting bored

Report Post Tip
Making some food for dinner, cause it is that time of the day and I’m a bit hungry. Then it’ll be time to sit on the couch with a warm blanket and watch some tv. Overall a very fascinating evening…
Report Post Tip

Sitting on a couch, had some wonderful lunch, now i'll just sit for a bit and then back to work. Aint gonna be an easy day folks. Gotta pay those bills ah.

Report Post Tip
I have the pleasure of working.

It's the working people that makes the world go round.

I have a feeling Falka's fortune will change circumstances next month.

Watch this space, this time next year will be a millionaire.
Report Post Tip

Haven't had this one in a while, as usual I will resort to the easy one.  Right now I'm playing games and eating ice cream.  So much fun, or not.

Report Post Tip

Just waking up, i have come to an age where some days and is gettng more often, an afternoon nap solves all woes.    So i slept a few hours this afternoon just to recover from the week past and now trying to watch the end of the villa arsenal game even thoughh, i want to do just turn the lights off, roll over and sleep again

Report Post Tip

listening to Greek trap music
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0sRD3jgSJ_g

Report Post Tip

Watching the voice on nbc. This girl is singing ole red by Blake Shelton which is a very country country son. This girl has a red Mohawk and those sunglasses that are perfectly round frame. 

Report Post Tip
Right now I’m munching a share size pizza to myself with garlic and herb sauce whilst watching rise of the footsoldier pat tates story and playing mafia.
Report Post Tip

Sat doing absolutely nothing at work, fiddling with my phone looking for bits and pieces for the grandkids for christmas.   Trying to find out of my daughter what thy do or do ot have aleady

Report Post Tip

Waiting my wife at the gas station. We ordered some foor hence we are too fucking lasy to make some at home.. and i filled up the gas tank. Woohoo. This fucking winter.. oh i hate you.

Report Post Tip

I'm tired, not sure the last time I really slept.  But, I have like 3 weeks off work, so that's exciting.  What the hell will I do for 3 weeks?

Report Post Tip

Forgetting what Sleep is, Having a Stream on Twitch going on in the background, just sitting around, wondering why I ain't sleeping yet.

Report Post Tip
Right now I'm sitting in my office, counting every minute until the break, I want a coffee and a cigarette..
Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For Topics Other Than The Game (AKA Outside)
Replying to: What are you doing right this minute?
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL