Get Timers Now!
X

May 04 - 17:55:37
Page: [ <<< - << - < ] … 390 391 392 393 394 395 396 397 398 399 … [ > - >> - >>> ]
What are you doing right this minute? Started by: Vito_Landucci on Mar 14, '18 08:27

Watching the football Spurs vs Palace while clicking on here and also listening to a YouTube video. I know sad for a Friday night. 

Report Post Tip

Watching TV, drinking beer and eating peanuts lol. Oh, and gaming. Perfect friday night, am I right? 

Report Post Tip
I just woke up ate a cake, and looking for something to watch, should go out to study but I'm tired and too lazy to do that.
Report Post Tip

Watching some youtube videos with the fam.. before that we went to McDonalds and before that we attented an awesome Trixs competition.

Report Post Tip

Processing the fact that Ngannou just went 10 rounds with Fury and in my opinion won. Even with the loss I feel like he's won since very few thought he'd ever do this well.

Report Post Tips: 1 / Total: $20,000 Tip
Wife has me watching one of her chick flicks. "Just like Heaven"

A Resse Witherspoon movie it seems ok for a chicken flick.
Report Post Tip

I am drinking coffee, staring at my covid test and mentally wrestling on if I want it to be positive to avoid having to go out in public this week, or negative because honestly who the fuck wants Covid? 

Report Post Tip

I'm on my phone waiting for my son to fall asleep. He keeps tricking me into thinking he's nearly gone but if I move he screams. He will be 36 next month.

Report Post Tip
I am sitting here on the couch in the living room with my dog sleeping next to me while I start in to watching the series called animal kingdom. I'm watching the second episode
Report Post Tip

Right now right this minute I'm playing mafia returns and playing monopoly go on my phone. 

Attempting to complete this hustle in between answering my students questions about an assignment that I gave them three weeks ago and they still are acting confused. Its a personal writing essay, someone asked me what a transitional word was and it November... and this English 102 in college.

Honestly I'm not really doing anything.  Which is boring.  But I'm tired.  So that's all.

Report Post Tip

Currently watching a movie called Dear John. Idk why but Amanda Sefried is my current celebrity crush so there’s that

Report Post Tip

Trying to sleep after a long hard night shift but I keep getting woken up by idiots ho have no care in this world 

Report Post Tip

working and playing MR

Report Post Tip

I am playing MR and also playing with myself, ops! TMI

Report Post Tip

Getting ready for dinner, there's already a so nice smell coming from the oven, and I'm starting to drool, yummy!

Report Post Tip

Sitting on the porch and waiting for the delivery of a pizza I ordered. Had to crack a beer open while I wait hehe

Report Post Tip

Arrived to work. A shit ton of work is waiting as fucking always.. why da fuck our country doesnt have any oil under that damn earth? Whyyyy? lol

Report Post Tip

I have a wet tissue shoved in my left nostril. There's been some painful boogers crusted in there somewhere....i cant pick them out, idk what to do.

Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For Topics Other Than The Game (AKA Outside)
Replying to: What are you doing right this minute?
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL