Get Timers Now!
X

May 07 - 12:24:52
Page: [ <<< - << - < ] … 380 381 382 383 384 385 386 387 388 389 … [ > - >> - >>> ]
What are you doing right this minute? Started by: Vito_Landucci on Mar 14, '18 08:27
I am taking a nice long shit right now ...
Report Post Tip

Playing the game, cracking jokes, in the doghouse with my significant other for not giving her enough attention and scrolling musics and such for my enjoyment.

Report Post Tip

Well, i'm thinking of going to the beach or not.

I had an appointment, which lasted 2 hours briefing for heritage issues.

My head still aches.

By the way it's the hustle thing, needs completion.

Report Post Tips: 1 / Total: $20,000 Tip

I'm drying off after a shower.... Fucking around on a laptop I bought on eBay... So far it's working pretty well. The Predator is on TV. 

Lying in bed. Super tired. Boyfriend next to me is still asleep but little does he know, that I'll be pestering him very soon >:)

Report Post Tip

Right this minute, I am eating dinner, reading this thread, Posting to this thread and trying to figure out how to do the next task on my Daily Task list!

Report Post Tip

At this moment, I'm losing at poker. Wish me luck, y'all, lol.

Report Post Tip

The last few days been enjoying going through social media for all the harry kane moving to bayern comments, especially on how he wasn't that great a player anyway or how they won't miss him scattered among the majority that thank him, and blame levy for where the club are.   As an Arsenal fan, it truly is fun to watch

Report Post Tip
I am currently speaking to a good friend one of many conversations I hope to have this afternoon. Other then that patiently waiting for my beers to arrive so I may enjoy the first cold one with a nice relaxing smoke. Other then those two things not a whole hell of a lot right now.
Report Post Tip

Just waking up at 7pm. Im about to smash some cold pizza and ice water and in a moment go play gta v online and listen to people talk shit to each other.

Report Post Tip
I just woke up, have no idea why, I'm bored and I'm not doing anything and can't go back to sleep,it's sucks
Report Post Tip

Right this minute? Okay I have a kitten staring at me from across the bed. I am typing this out. Listening to a friend talk in my ear. Thinking of bedtime or playing 7 Days to Die for a little bit. On top of that I have my group therapy stuff from today running through my head. Too much energy, not enough pain relief to make use of it though.

Report Post Tip

I'm about to go to see Coraline with my girlfriend and 2 of her friends. I'm also working on sneaking in some gummy frogs while she hits her pen

Report Post Tip

I'm lazying to bed and feel like nothing to do.

I have finished my night shift at work and i need rest.

Three days off work, so i'll take advantage of it tomorrow.

Report Post Tip

Just got back from a run, now ratting and catching up with work.

oh and drinking a lot of water as I'm a sweatty boi.

Report Post Tip
Sitting on the sofa with a beer waiting for the European super cup to kick off. Hoping servile will turn over Manchester City to stop them winning the lot! (I’m talking soccer for my north american friends).
Report Post Tip

I’m frantically decorating the house in Fortnite colors and birthday banners for our son to wake up to. We sadly have to work today, but wanted him to feel special when he woke up. He’s 10 today and growing up too fast. I may have been a little teary eyed while wrapping his presents last night. 

Report Post Tip

Currently at working, trying to finish up yesterdays emails. They've stacked up since I was away from work yesterday. Can't wait to be done with all this and head on home. Well, at least I can manage to get some MR stuff done while I'm sitting here. 

Cheers. 

Report Post Tip

Writing a list of things I should be doing tomorrow instead of grinding MR units x.x

Report Post Tip

Im laying down on my bed, about to play a MMORPG on my phone and just chill this fine saturday. I have rubbed one out a few minutes ago and it was yummy lol

This Forum Is For Topics Other Than The Game (AKA Outside)
Replying to: What are you doing right this minute?
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL