Get Timers Now!
X

May 18 - 05:31:45
Page: [ <<< - << - < ] … 381 382 383 384 385 386 387 388 389 390 … [ > - >> - >>> ]
What are you doing right this minute? Started by: Vito_Landucci on Mar 14, '18 08:27

Watching some drift videos and having my morning coffee. Shits delicious. And then later we will go and visit our old town.

Report Post Tip

Holy f***ing shit I will tell you what am I doing, I am being cooked alive by this damn sun and like 1800 degrees in the freaking shade, what the fuck. Like who can say "I love summer after all this bullshit" like, my face is melting, my ass is so sweaty it squeaks like a mouse trying to fuck.

Report Post Tip

Just installed my new 3090 GPU, "new", I should say used, but got it for a pretty good price. Can't wait to blast Baldur's Gate 3 at maximum :)

Report Post Tip

Laying in bed considering the possibilities. My kids are with their grandma, the hubby is at work, so it's just me and the dog for the time being. I can honestly say I'm enjoying the quiet lazy start to the day, but God do I miss my kids and the chaos they usually shower me with early in the mornings. 

Report Post Tip
I am right now at work chilling catering a bingo night just replenishing drinks and chips for nachos getting paid to rn play mafia returns it’s a great day to be working ! You
Report Post Tip
Relaxing in a good day off up in the mountains. Having fun but being sleepy and having to go back home because tomorrow work.
Report Post Tip

There was still some roast sausage left from lunch so i made a mean sandwich with it and chimichurri. I showered and washed my hair and now im laying in my bed ready to sleep. Because work *sighs*

Report Post Tip

I am kind of sleepy, and a little hungry.  Was playing a game, now not really doing anything.  Considering watching Netflix or something.

Report Post Tip
This is the start of my week off work.
Currently chilling having breakfast with my little boy.
Feeling good :D
Report Post Tip

Just chatting with people between meetings, another great way to spend a monday

Report Post Tip

I'm getting my car fixed again, any little thing that breaks or needs to be repaired, even if are not something "vital" of the engine, are always big expenses of replacement and handwork.

Report Post Tip

get high on e cig weed thing its the best thing i do keep mine from go blink hope all well on your end and play MR lol one fun games out therfe 

Report Post Tip
At this minute I am trying to talk myself in to going a run.
Report Post Tip

Taking out a whole lot of frustration and gaining satisfaction by playing "Texas Chainsaw Massacre" online. Playing as Leatherface and chain sawing others is a lot of fun. Listening to other players rage is also fun. Pretty sure I had an actual child rage at me that he was going to stick the chainsaw up my ass if I didn't leave them alone?!

Report Post Tip

It's just after 6 am and I'm laying in bed trying to convince myself to get up. Need to shower and get all this sweat off of me. It's been hot as hell and very humid. Then I'm off to workin in the mines for the family. Hi ho, hi ho

Report Post Tip

I am at office right now. having a coffee to start my day up. gonna make a few hard quotations for our clients. thet gonna pay us alot if they accept it :P and I hope they will cuz i want my yearly bonus xD

Report Post Tip

bine

Report Post Tip

Watching Ocean's Eleven, texting, and trying to figure out what sounds good to munch on right now.

Report Post Tip
I am attempting to build a wall in the front garden and point the patio in the back.
Weeks off work are so fun now I’m in adult.
Report Post Tip

There's a fire burning for 4 days now in our town and suburbs.

All services, police, fire brigade and army are on duty 24 hours a day.

People is better to stay indoors and avoid unpurpose transportation.

The situation is hard and bizzare.

Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For Topics Other Than The Game (AKA Outside)
Replying to: What are you doing right this minute?
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL