Get Timers Now!
X

May 16 - 23:16:27
Page: [ <<< - << - < ] … 371 372 373 374 375 376 377 378 379 380 … [ > - >> - >>> ]
What are you doing right this minute? Started by: Vito_Landucci on Mar 14, '18 08:27
I am about to go to the store and buy some ginger ale. I have felt like I am going to vomit ever since I woke up today. Other than that Im just watching youtube videos and playing this game to pass time.
Report Post Tip
Enjoying life ourside the game I 90% sure im soon off to after loving it so lobg, the love has most gone over to a badder feeling but life is still perfect anyway
Report Post Tip
Relaxing from a day off.
Pretty warm and sunny over here in the Netherlands so cant complain.
Football training later this evening and maybe a little bit of warzone before bed and work again.
Report Post Tip

Trying to learn what I got myself into in this new game lol

Report Post Tip

Trying to do a lot of things, but not actually doing anything.  A typical day for me.  Sitting in meetings all day has made me rather sleepy.  I got nothing else. 

Report Post Tip

In taking pictures. And laughing with my niece. I took some pretty good pictures earlier of the water near my sisters home. They turned out pretty good actually. 

Report Post Tip

Gamin, almost always in my free time. Clicking here and there, watching something on the side, killing NPCs

Report Post Tip
Sits and watching more ppl getting jailed because using AI, I tried to tell it first but got DD:ed. This shit will flourish.
Report Post Tip

Usual morning routine, I am having coffee, checking local and world news and looking around MR all at once. And now it's time for more coffee!

Report Post Tip

I'm trying to do a million things (or just a few), work, geometry, random I know.  Pretty normal night.  And seriously just done for the day and can really use a drink about now. 

Report Post Tip

Getting high listening too you tube Outlaw Nation - Country Boys

Report Post Tip

Lying in bed, drinking wine, hoping I fall asleep in time to get enough rest. This shit accumulates. Days become soft around the edges. Present decisions seem to happen as memory. I find myself reflecting on things I have said in the present, then lurch into active self and find someone looking at me, puzzled. Did I reply to their question or did I say the last thing in my daydream? It’s hard to know. I make my apologies and move on. I feel there is a pretty definite ending to this. But will I be awake when it happens? 

Report Post Tip

Today is the day of my life in the UK Test. This means I took a sleeping pill last night and so I am just trying to wake up and then I'll start the task of studying more, because my anxiety demands I know absolutely everything humanly possible that could be covered. 

Report Post Tip

getting ready to play some grid legends as I consider whether or not I want to walk all the way downstairs to make a coffee or not.   Floated around my online games to do my dailies, and now hustle time here so to get the streak on track

Report Post Tip

I'm currently waiting for time to pass to wake my younger 2kids up so i can get them up so we can catch a bus to the city to go see little mermaid. my 7year old been waiting 4 weeks so shes so excited 

Report Post Tip

i'm still laying on my bed and thinking what i have to do or not to do today.

I feel like i want to sleep a few more hours, however, it's almost 9 a.m

The sure thing is i'm going to prepare my coffee first. 

Report Post Tip

I’m sitting here waiting to race. The 1991 Mazda 787B is growling. A thunderous rumble around me. Ready to explode into an ear piercing scream as the revs go through the roof and this bastard fires me down the track at a speed that will almost certainly end in disaster. I can’t fucking wait. Onwards! 

Report Post Tip

Waiting for the crew to arrive to take out the wasps nest in the attic. Exciting times = not!

Report Post Tip
Right now...
Chatting on IRC, hanging out and listening to the Stranger Things soundtrack on Spotify
Report Post Tip

Tbh I took a shit.. and its all because of that damn stupid food that I ate, it was just tooo too much lol now i'm light as a feather lol fucking hell

Report Post Tips: 1 / Total: $20,000 Tip

This Forum Is For Topics Other Than The Game (AKA Outside)
Replying to: What are you doing right this minute?
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL