Get Timers Now!
X

May 19 - 06:18:54
Page: [ <<< - << - < ] … 375 376 377 378 379 380 381 382 383 384 … [ > - >> - >>> ]
What are you doing right this minute? Started by: Vito_Landucci on Mar 14, '18 08:27

Machining some steel parts in bloody hot weather.
We really should have a airco here on the job. Hope my Boss read this!

Report Post Tips: 1 / Total: $20,000 Tip

I have night shift at work.

Ready to take a few hours nap, before the long run.

The day was easy until now, just did some house shopping.

I wish i could do nothing and get paid. 

Report Post Tip
Right now i'm waiting to get some breakfast and then go to work, later on i will try to relax.
Report Post Tip

making stirfry in my insta pot right now. First time trying this so I am excited to see how this turned out

Report Post Tip

I am being angry about the following: 

• How hot it is in my bedroom 
  • Not being able to breathe due to allergies 
  • The foxes that started fucking outside when I was just drifting off
  • the lack of junk food in my office because my fat ass ate it
  • Oh wait I have ice cream 
  • Fuck yeah gonna eat ice cream
  • Two birds one stone
  • I love lists
Report Post Tip

It fucking finally started to rain. Thank god, may he be praised. Every year it gets hotter and hotter outside.. i dont want to imagine what it gonna be in 10-20 years. 

Report Post Tip

Just finished having dinner now I'm back in my room relaxing in my chair and listening to Youtube videos as it slowly gets dark out.

Report Post Tip

Currently looking at Reddit and twitter about the Chicago Cubs playing in London this weekend and getting myself all worked up and hyped BECAUSE I AM GOING MOTHERFUCKERS AND ITS GONNA BE FUCKING AMAZING AND AWESOME YESSSS. 

Report Post Tip
I am just contemplating when I can go to bed and hoping that tomorrow my legs feel better after last nights punishing gym sesh.
Report Post Tip

Chilling with a beer watching the wifes fave program with her. Rather be drinking a beer while playing games but oh well can't have it all lol

Report Post Tip

Sitting here, getting extremely tired of doing work.  But I have a million things to do by tomorrow.  And I'm sleepy. 

Report Post Tip

Flicking around the internet for things to watch as I cannot sleep.   You know when you are borderline hungry but know if you cook, you won't sleep. but if you lay down long enough watching something you will drop off.   That's about where I am.   Also wondering why when Arsenal ned a real striker, we are signing Havertz instead to probably play Odegaards role and take relief of him

Report Post Tip

Waking up from a nap after a strong, heavy, thunderstorm and not knowing what day it is or if I am late for work! I am safe, still hours away from the dreaded alarm. 

Report Post Tip

Watching a video on how to use certain Minecraft mods because I am old and need a youth to explain the more complicated things to me. Also the boy has brought me coffee. this is good. 

Report Post Tip

Chilling in my room just playing World of Warcraft while listening to a Michael Jackson demo called Got the Hots, pretty catchy though I'm surprised I never really managed to find it until now.

Report Post Tip

Right now i`m at work and just waiting for the morning to come so that I can get off work, hoping my boss dont know that i`m in here lol

Report Post Tip

Not much.

Completing the hustle thing, have forgotten it many times lately.

I need rest, it's been 2 days of hard working.

Time to sleep.

Report Post Tip

Eating leftover Chinese food from last night (how it seems to taste even better to me the next day, I'll never know) while watching the 2nd episode of "Secret Invasion"... them "Skrulls" are like chasing Pokémon's on Pokemon GO! Also, Olivia Colman is such a badass! 

Watching Scottish comedian Limmy, play video games on a stream. It makes for quite entertaining viewing. The characters he makes, the names and stories he ascribes to them and the very human approach he has to things he doesn't know, all tend to be quite funny.

Report Post Tip

Standing and watching my colleague whos sitting and spitting to the ground. Fucking bastard. But other than that, nothing. Work is done, waiting my car to be arrived from a customer and then off to home. 

This Forum Is For Topics Other Than The Game (AKA Outside)
Replying to: What are you doing right this minute?
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL