Get Timers Now!
X

May 17 - 10:31:20
Page: [ <<< - << - < ] … 374 375 376 377 378 379 380 381 382 383 … [ > - >> - >>> ]
What are you doing right this minute? Started by: Vito_Landucci on Mar 14, '18 08:27
Right this minute? At the moment I am currently listening to an old episode of the church of what’s happening now, naturally Joey Diaz. Whilst contemplating why I ordered something in instead of making the spaghetti I’ve been promising myself that I would make. All the while waiting to play some vids on my Xbox with my cousin, in hopes that the game does not glitch again as it did last time we tried. All
In all a pretty mellow night.
Report Post Tip
Right now I'm laying in bed. It's just after 7 am and my oldest literally turned gr the lights on and took the blanket off me. He thinks that when he's awake, everyone needs to get up and play. I know that this is temporary and I should enjoy my early morning play dates, but damn can't a guy get some sleep. Yesterday this happened at 0605 xd
Report Post Tip

Right now I`m having my breakfast before I get ready to go to work, and it`s going to be a long warm day at the office 

Report Post Tip

Right now I'm just doing the old grind while sitting with my kids watching Ben 10. About to get started on dinner for them too just trying to decide what to make for them. 

Report Post Tip

I am holding in the very urgent need to urinate, because there's like a minute and a half left on my felony timer and three minutes before I can pickpocket again, and I don't want to wast a single minute by not utilizing the timer to the fullest extent possible.  There...now I should be able to do my clicking and then pee.

Report Post Tip
Just got finished up eating a fathers day breakfast in bed. Watching Sunday TV and getting ready to drag my ageing carcass to the gym. Its supposed to be leg day but my training partner wants to do back so back day it is. After that its Sunday dinner & a 4 hour drive to be at work on Monday.
Report Post Tip

Talking to some good friends on discord and having good old laugh like old times. Not good first thing in the morning 

Report Post Tip

Just back from the beach had a swim and lay in the sun for a bit, back home sitting in the garden about to light the BBQ and grill a butterflied leg of lamb for a late lunch. Got a keg of NEIPA so will probably have a few of them.

Report Post Tip

I'm using my free day to put some stuff in order, relaxing, and playing a bit of videogames. Not much time left though.

Report Post Tip

I am working tonight. I ordered some Mexican food... lengua quesadilla and oreja tacos... Just waiting for it now. 

Report Post Tips: 1 / Total: $20,000 Tip

Finished editing a start of a video I filmed this weekend. Shit its always hard to start.. but then it will be a lot easier.

Report Post Tip
At the moment I'm sitting outside enjoying some beautiful weather here in New York. It's a sunny day with a light breeze, I'm in the shade and the air smells all fresh and happy.
Report Post Tips: 1 / Total: $20,000 Tip

Sitting here, doing the never ending work.  Cold and kind of hungry.  Not looking forward to the long ass week of work. 

Report Post Tip

I'm getting ready to drive the length of the country to get on another ferry. To a little island this time. To collect some antique roof adornments for a local madman I've come to call a friend. He's given me a van to drive down in. It smells of wet dog and is held together with hope. This day could be interesting.

Report Post Tip

Drinking coffee and watching task master. Because once again I have woken up at 6am on my god damn day off. Do you have any idea how fucking annoying this is? 

Report Post Tip

Right now I'm going around with a salesman I use to work with helping him sell in displays and racks. It's kinda boring but pretty fun catching up and not having to work particularly hard. 

Report Post Tip

This.  Again.  Seriously.  Well, I am being bored, shooting things, and apparently spreading negativity.  Not really.  And I don't listen well.  That's about it. 

Report Post Tip

Going through my usual songs off my playlist in Spotify and just hanging out and playing MR and some WoW.

Report Post Tip

I was talking to my mother on the phone and realized that I mess her and I need to go visit her soon.  Shes my life, she tells it to me straightforward without sugar coating it when I'm wrong and keeps me on my toes with investments

Report Post Tip

Sitting behind a desk at work, waiting for a nother client whos fucking late.. again. Idiots. But what can u do.. i get paid by the hour so i dont give a shit will he comes or not. lol

Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For Topics Other Than The Game (AKA Outside)
Replying to: What are you doing right this minute?
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL