Get Timers Now!
X

May 16 - 19:40:00
Page: [ <<< - << - < ] … 373 374 375 376 377 378 379 380 381 382 … [ > - >> - >>> ]
What are you doing right this minute? Started by: Vito_Landucci on Mar 14, '18 08:27

smoking a cigarette while listening to music and asking myself WHY DID YOU START TO SMOKE AGAIN???

then I answer

BECAUSE YOU STUPID

all is well

Report Post Tip

Right now I'm laying in bed with the fan on full blast playing mr as I can't really sleep too good lately urgh totally not good especially when I went to sleep late

Report Post Tip

Arranging and preparing documents about work taxes and stuff. They try to make things as hard as possible to make most people unable to figure out everything on their own, so we have to pay other people to do that.

Report Post Tip

Yelling at my niblings.  They're teens now and we have guests coming over.  It's annoying

Report Post Tips: 2 / Total: $40,000 Tip

This again.  Seriously.  Right now I am listening to random music.  And enjoying the entertainment that is main.  That's all, I think.

Report Post Tip

Nothing at all.

I love doing nothing.

Texting only for the hustle points. Isn't it great?

Report Post Tip

nothing important at all, just started to play diablo 4, and I just notice that played around 6 hours without stop and I didn't feel the time passing :3

Report Post Tip

at this moment in time I am debating on if I should go to bed early or if I should keep clicking to reach another unit.  I love my sleep but I want to hit this goal and then chill a bit.  

Report Post Tip

set here try to find the money to live my life when got money i got and state wont give your money, just what see my old house 5000 pot 

plants and have nice life on farm lol

Report Post Tip

I just finished playing some Back 4 Blood with friends on Steam. Had a great time and now I am debating what I would like to do before sleeping.

Report Post Tip

Being awake. Two things you just can’t fake; sleep and wood. Poured some wine and had a look around. Wall to wall bloodshed. I guess there’s only one thing for it. Heavy drinking and unsustainable trains of thought until I achieve sleep again. Good luck to the living. A sweet rest to the fallen. 

Report Post Tip

Right now I am so tired, absolutely exhausted.  It's a struggle to do anything really.  I need coffee, or maybe a drink.  And bed, but its too early. 

Report Post Tip

I went for a long walk around Times Square. It was very crowded, and there was no good food to get. Raising Canes hasn't opened yet, so I went to Wendy's and got a frostie for dinner. 

Report Post Tip

Right now I'm sitting here playing mr and trying to cool the hell down. I can't stand this type of heat as it drains me

Report Post Tip
Iam busy doing some petty crime trying to make some dollars I don't mind if someone tip me some dollars cause am in need of it
Report Post Tip

I am riding in a car. I am going to pick up my child, whom I know of would rather stay and play.

Report Post Tip

I’m living the life. The kids are eating and I’m on the porch drinking a beer, smoking a Stog, and planning out our camping trips. I can’t complain. 

Report Post Tip

I just finished ordering my food for pick up, looking forward to eating my popeyes and the cinnamon apple pie.  I do love the pies.  

Report Post Tip

Just finished building a base on a game. That was a lot more work than I ever wanted to do.

Report Post Tip

Laying in bed, sweating. Unable to sleep because of it. Summers are getting consistently warmer and this cool breeze country isn’t what it was. I love the daytime but at night, man… Think I may buy a small fridge to keep open next to my bed while I sleep. 

Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For Topics Other Than The Game (AKA Outside)
Replying to: What are you doing right this minute?
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL