Get Timers Now!
X

May 07 - 10:31:16
Page: [ <<< - << - < ] … 378 379 380 381 382 383 384 385 386 387 … [ > - >> - >>> ]
What are you doing right this minute? Started by: Vito_Landucci on Mar 14, '18 08:27

Sat down after dinner to continue playing Neverwinter Nights, one of those older games that scratches my itch more than some of the modern ones these days.

Report Post Tip
Since yesterday I have been watching all the star wars movies.
On number 4 right now.....you know the first one that came out. Lol
Report Post Tip

Just got done cutting the grass.  I guess talking to you on here now

Report Post Tip

I'm resting after a day of working (I mean like hobby...) in the countryside. Very tired, but not so sleepy, so I'll stay at pc a while.

Report Post Tip

I should be going to the chemist to pick up my script but i am sitting here clicking buttons ect otherwise some fool will attempt to shame me as an inactive upper because people are not aloud to have a life outside this game  by some weird standard set by basement dwellers.

Report Post Tips: 1 / Total: $20,000 Tip

Just had some breakfast, while a hermitcraft video from ImpulseSV is playing in the background. So nothing much, just trying to wake up :D

Report Post Tip

Pretending to work while playing MR and about to make some breakfast.

Report Post Tip

I am jailing while enjoying my day off after a hectic morning, hoping to get some food here soon.

Report Post Tip

Soaking up some snuggles with my little guy. He’s 3 and soon he won’t wanna snuggle his mama so I gotta soak up all the love I can until then. It’s also one of the few times he’s not bouncing off the walls or causing mayhem. 

Report Post Tip

Similarly to earlier, now doing a few jails, just had some lunch, now pretending to work even more.

Summer holidays make work quieter thankfully.

Report Post Tip

Despite the hot weather, i decided not to go to the beach.

There are some scheduled things to do on the afternoon, so indoors seemed a better choice.

Right now, i text for the day's hustle.

Report Post Tip

Yep i'm still here with all of these morons around me.. and thinking, hmm.. should i leave or stay? That is the question.

Report Post Tip

Trying to explain to my 9yo that there is no way his farts smell like ice cream and candy and he should stop trying to convince us otherwise. Life of a boy mom (x2). 

Report Post Tip

I just woke up so I am trying to resist the urge to go on a real life murder spree at having set my alarm for 6am. Only to sit at my desk and see that I don't have to be at the new store until later in the day, and I am flabbergasted that this has happened to me. 

Report Post Tip

Absolutely nothing at the moment.  Which sounds boring.  I was playing Fortnite, then getting strange messages.  Anyone want a secret admirer?  I sure don't.  Not sure what I'm doing now, maybe watch something. 

Report Post Tip
I am writing this post as I watch an episode of Heartland.
Report Post Tip

Im trying to find, what should i do at this game, becouse im new here, maybe someone wanna be my sensei and teach me? :D

Report Post Tip
Right now I getting ready to go to work after I have eaten breakfast.
Just need to brush my theet and stuff then i go
Report Post Tip

Trying to work out what i want to have for dinner as i only found out that nobody else will be around  for it as well toss up between pizza chinese or just getting some Maccas 

Report Post Tip

Having coffee, enjoying sitting outside in the morning as the fog burns off. I had fun in the last rat here in MR. That was fun. Now I can plan my day of reading and low key dinner. 

Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For Topics Other Than The Game (AKA Outside)
Replying to: What are you doing right this minute?
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL