Get Timers Now!
X

May 16 - 18:27:20
Page: [ <<< - << - < ] … 370 371 372 373 374 375 376 377 378 379 … [ > - >> - >>> ]
What are you doing right this minute? Started by: Vito_Landucci on Mar 14, '18 08:27

Listening to frogs and crickets chirping outside while I try to finish studying and packing for a business trip that I don't want to take. I'm tired and stressed and have too much on my mind. Also haven't had to deal with airports in a while and not looking forward to that fight.

Report Post Tip

I'm resting a bit... Might to sleep soon. I need to wake up early. Spaceballs is on, but I started it in the middle and am not paying much attention. 

Report Post Tip

Trying out this new game and completing the daily hustle tasks

Report Post Tip

Im thinking on which new game to install on my phone and having some breakfast before i go to work

I hate mondays

Report Post Tip

I was kinda watching Dune a little bit, and now I'm just drinking water and being lazy. I might go to sleep soon, but I'm not sure yet. 

Report Post Tip

Sat down for a bit.. I read Spikes thread, which was total bullshit but nonetheless, total waste of my time. I think I might go and grab some coffee.

Report Post Tip

Sat at work, pretending to be busy. Dividing my time between MR and staring into space.

Great fun.

Report Post Tip

Good morning, i'm waiting for my coffee to be ready, then i'm gonna drink some, make a toast with butter and try to hit level 21 before i go to work :D

Report Post Tip

Playing poker on my xbox, while making my misses a cupp of tea and breakfast, and doing a few petties n felonies and drug runs. hoping that my game arrives by post today 

Report Post Tip

Nothing much to share except for me recovering & rising in another morning

Woke up not while ago just to close the window I left open last night due to the Joint that had to be smoked before asleep, laziness is a bother sometimes;

Now that I'm awake I no longer feel like going back to bed because it's morning & the Sun is rising, while cracking down on the mafia world I though that I would give the kitchen a visit and make couple a Buttery Salami Sandwich and finish it with Lavazza coffee.

Report Post Tip
Watching the NBA playoffs. Jokic is playing at an insane level. WCF are going to be interesting.
Report Post Tip

Right now I`m eating breakfast, and going to get ready to do some work so I get this day to go faster.

After that its a weekend here and the grill is getting fired up.

Report Post Tip

Had my coffee, turned on the CNC machine and start making some nice products today.
In the evening last football match of the season ending with a bbq and some ice cold beers.
Today is a good day :)

Report Post Tip

watching a movie called the woods(2006) something about a ghost or spirits talking to a bullied school seems to the main idea from the fb clip, before I had the joy of 8 hours of work, in a place i hate, just for some extra cash

Report Post Tip

At this moment i'm writing a reply to this pst, then i'm gona get up and make my son breakfast and put the kettle on to make a coffee, then im gonna play on my ps2 cause im bored of my series x lol

Report Post Tip

Not doing any jail breaks for a bit, missing my man (judo competition), and about to roast a chicken, all going on here!

Report Post Tip

I just got home.  I am absolutely exhausted, long day at work then shit to do this evening.  A drink then pass out sounds like heaven right about now. 

Report Post Tip

I'm lying in bed, watching Jontron, thinking that I need to sleep. But maybe I'll wank the weiner before. Time will tell

Report Post Tip

I am feeling like death and currently contemplating calling off work this afternoon to sleep the sickness away. 

As soon as I can get up, I'll put some tea with honey in the pot to see if it helps. 

Report Post Tip

I think I'm about to crash to sleep.. it was a hell of a day again at work and i'm exhausted as hell. I hope it will be a bit easier tomorrow.

Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For Topics Other Than The Game (AKA Outside)
Replying to: What are you doing right this minute?
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL