Get Timers Now!
X

Apr 29 - 23:58:04
Page: [ <<< - << - < ] … 360 361 362 363 364 365 366 367 368 369 … [ > - >> - >>> ]
What are you doing right this minute? Started by: Vito_Landucci on Mar 14, '18 08:27

Drinking coffee and wishing there were crumpets left over, but unfortunately they were all eaten. Contemplating what to do with my day and wishing it was only Saturday. 

Report Post Tip

After a busy Sunday, i'm hardly keeping my eyes open at 00:45 a.m.

It's this hustle thing which needs to be completed, otherwise i would be dreaming by now.

Game time for the day changes in a bit, so i'd better hurry.

Stay safe friends!

Report Post Tip
Grinding and enjoying life at work while also watching tv, lifes good sometime at work, no worries here
Report Post Tip

Getting ready for the day and week with some coffee and blasting heavy metal on the earphones on the max volume. That's the best way I found to wake up in the morning. Always works!

Report Post Tips: 1 / Total: $20,000 Tip

sitting at work hold hold with a vendor for the last 10 mins. story of my life spend most of my life on hold it seems like

Report Post Tip
Sitting in a car while the hubby drives me home from work. Sun glaring in the windshield into my eyes and terrible heavy metal music playing. Baby girl babbling in the back seat
Report Post Tip

I'm following online courses/vids for some work I'm about to do. They're sooo long and boring, but gotta go through them.

Report Post Tip

I'm sort of trying to go to sleep, but not having much luck. Bit tired physically, but not mentally so it's a battle. 

Report Post Tip

pretending to work again

getting ready for a really busy period to start. 

although these days, they never seem to end. just one busy period in to the next. 

it's very draining.

Report Post Tip

Right now, having coffee. Being amused at how lazy people function and skate by on other people's accomplishments. Back to my coffee. 

Report Post Tip
Trying to sleep but it's obviously not working. XD
Report Post Tip

Drying my hair, it takes too long but I don't want to chop it off

Report Post Tip

Listening some music while my wife is in the shower.. which makes me wonder why the fuck I aint there with her.. then reality strikes me when my son is yelling at someone through his airpods to someone.. phew .. real life aint like when you dream.. 

Report Post Tip

Online training for work. This is when I do my best Mr work. There is no doubts in my mind about that.

Report Post Tip

“You learn more from failure than from success. Don’t let it stop you. Failure builds character.”

I don't know who said it, but feels like they're watching me jail right now.

Report Post Tip

Watching youtube videos about interesting historical things, like lost cities and things of that nature. Its quite interesting, I would recommend it to anyone who like history. 

Report Post Tip

Agreed to run a short shift of production as overtime this saturday morning. 

Turned up 50 minutes late as I couldn't get my lazy ass out of bed. 

Pretty much first thing I did was log on to MR. 

They should really stop paying me.

Report Post Tip

VDAY!! Well, not anymore, I just died. Probably will be the only round I can do, lotta chores and a dead mouse to clean up. Good fun though.

Report Post Tip

I'm currently trying to study for our networking quiz tomorrow. It contains the basic switch and end devices configuration for Cisco.

But VDAY is happening lol!!!

Report Post Tip

waiting for breakfast with a hangover, man im hungry. did not drink a lot but forgot to drink some water before bed. 

must be getting old 

Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For Topics Other Than The Game (AKA Outside)
Replying to: What are you doing right this minute?
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL