Get Timers Now!
X

Apr 25 - 12:17:14
Page: [ <<< - << - < ] … 359 360 361 362 363 364 365 366 367 368 … [ > - >> - >>> ]
What are you doing right this minute? Started by: Vito_Landucci on Mar 14, '18 08:27

Was watching the NBA on TNT the Denver Nuggets vs the New Orleans Pelicans. The Nuggets won the game Nikola Jokic had some video game numbers he put up 26 points, 18 rebounds and 15 assists. That's crazy

Report Post Tip

Freezing. Right now I am freezing. Almost fell on ice in the sidewalks. Tomorrow the groundhog comes out on display to lie to us again. 

Report Post Tip
Making a tapioca with eggs and getting ready for my workout. Just got home from work after a long day. Also, obviously checking the mob world.
Report Post Tip

I'm watching children playing outdoors.

Soon I might call them to go to dinner at my brother's house

Report Post Tip

Right this minute I'm trying to ensure I have a Valentine's date but the silly bastard isn't picking up what I'm throwing down

Report Post Tip

Trying to make old games, and their mods, work on a newer pc. Why so many old games are so good, and newer often just don't hit the spot?

Report Post Tip

finalising my dissertation and looking for possible funding routes, if i study a masters.   Hopefully if my tutor signs it off next week, i have very little left to do til june then just a few assignments and the classes so can better look for work

Report Post Tip
Doing plans to kill 2 I want dead, na just relaxing and grinding a lot to let time pass on.
Report Post Tip

Currently sitting in my favorite chair at our cabin. Vine in hand and the flames crackling from the fireplace.. Tablet on the lapp enjoying some MR time while the misses is sleeping on the couch. It's nice and warm after being out hiking all day in the cold weather. 

It's been a great weekend to say the least. 

Cheers!

Report Post Tip
Right this minute I just finished watching black panther Wakanda forever. I thought it was very good and the perfect send of to Chadwick boseman.
Report Post Tip

Watching "The Last of Us".

Is it possible that this will be the FIRST show to actually get it right in regard to doing the video game it's based on justice? 

Pedro Pascal is an amazing actor and even though I'm currently one episode in, he is knocking it out of the park as "Joel".

Perhaps there is hope for this video game adaptation after all.

Report Post Tips: 2 / Total: $40,000 Tip

I'm having breakfast with my family.

Reading the new while it, and soon leaving to work. 

Monday...

Report Post Tips: 1 / Total: $20,000 Tip
I’m thinking about getting money and then doing what I’ve always wanted to do ever since I was a little boy. Start fucking all these hoes fucking all these hoes. Yeah I know I know I’m a weird strange man.
Report Post Tips: 1 / Total: $20,000 Tip
Some thoughts in heaf over so many that still cant understand what one neckless weird one done in this game. And still seems to like him dearly, no wonder world is what it is.
Report Post Tip

I'm listening to some good songs because it's too early to sleep, but maybe stop it and sit on couch to watch something on television. Any good sports programs going on?

Report Post Tip

What is anyone doing? We are living on a rock that is flying through space, how the fuck does that make any sense. But I guess I am playing this game called Mafia Returns

Report Post Tip

Listening to Paw Patrol that my daughter is watching and having my morning tea. We are all still booting up for the day

Report Post Tip

I'm working for a little bit, and then heading home. I'm pretty tired, and it's been a long day. But tomorrow, I'll have to work late. 

Report Post Tip

Wondering what to do this weekend. Maybe go out with some friends or spend all day playing something? Decisions decisions. 

Who am I kidding. Imma spend the day at home playing Bannerlord. Already installing it. Sad I don't have Hogwarts legacy since the price where I live is sky high =(

Report Post Tip

As of right now, I am currently chillin in the hotel that i work in,

of which is free of charge because they wanted someone on call

and we currently have a cyclone heading this way.

Obviously im also playing this while watching 90 Day Fiance.

Gotta say, life isnt too bad right now :D

Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For Topics Other Than The Game (AKA Outside)
Replying to: What are you doing right this minute?
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL