Get Timers Now!
X

Apr 20 - 06:32:11
Page: [ <<< - << - < ] … 349 350 351 352 353 354 355 356 357 358 … [ > - >> - >>> ]
What are you doing right this minute? Started by: Vito_Landucci on Mar 14, '18 08:27

I'm studying for the P exam of the Society of Actuaries (SOA). Technically, I already have the exam accredited under the Canadian Institute of Actuaries (CIA), but because the SOA doesn't recognize the exam credit, I have to study and write the exam. :(

Report Post Tip

Its 2:30 am and i should be sleeping but im staring at my screen. I guess it's finally time to get to bed... after completing this hustle 

Report Post Tip

Working on a lot of different things. Have the news on in the background. I have sushi and stuff. 

Report Post Tip
Woke up. Kids have vacation so we’re going out to a themepark or the woods.
Starting with breakfast first and doing my tasks here. Then we’re off
Report Post Tips: 3 / Total: $60,000 Tip

I just been home from work for about 1hour, and now just having a look on the net 

Report Post Tip

Same as most Mondays, get in from football stick the TV on and make a good cup of tea

Report Post Tip

I'm having dinner, steak etc. I have some more work to do. I am about to open a Coke Zero and I need a blanket. 

Report Post Tip

Being a dirty filthy grinder that is going for all the jails and shows not an ounce of remorse. A true draconic bastard, hear hear!

Report Post Tip

again, as i've said before, right in this minute im writing this reply, thinking on what i could answer, perhaps i could tell a little story of a boy who wanted to cross the road but he got confused when he saw a chicking tring to cross it too, but it would be too much ro write, i could go on another route, maybe trying tossing a little joke, like the one where you ask your friend whats red and bad for the teeth, and he gets confused... nah, not the right way to go, the answer is a brick of course, but i think i ruined the mood for jokes, sincerely, i dont really know what to write... ah i get it now, i can say im seated and pressing buttons... oh thats not interesting at all, this is harder than i thought. ok ok, what im doing exactly this minute is living.

Report Post Tips: 3 / Total: $60,000 Tip

I am binge watching the big bang theory from season 1. Plus playing mafia returns and working on a contract.

Report Post Tip

Right this minute I am doubting to go to the office or call in sick. But test is negative, so what is stopping me from going.

Luckily its Friday and I can recover this weekend.

Report Post Tip

Taking a dab of some dosilato and hitting the hay after my graveyard shift.. nothing like a little sesh before bed.

Report Post Tip

I am going to get prepared for the Halloween event. Get drinks ready and no one to disturb me for a few hours.

But first, coffee.

Report Post Tip

I got 8 hours of sleep so I am trying to wake up and feel more alive than I currently do at the moment. 

Holy shit, 8 hours? ME?

Report Post Tip
I am reading this post
Report Post Tip
Doing all I can to get us out of rebuild which just slowly kills the game for many it's sad to see but it is what it is so kill kill to get out of rebuild is what countd now.
Report Post Tip
Chilling in bed, JBing away while watching paw patrol>.<🤣
Report Post Tip
Getting ready to complete a daily hustle baby
Report Post Tip

Trying having the pc analyze and resolve some problems, as it found something "not right" on the hd, not even sure if it's some os problem or something else.

Report Post Tip

I'm only killing the time tonight. Watching some movies while checking the phone, some funny jokes and messages from friends.

Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For Topics Other Than The Game (AKA Outside)
Replying to: What are you doing right this minute?
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL