Get Timers Now!
X

Apr 26 - 22:10:03
Page: [ <<< - << - < ] … 351 352 353 354 355 356 357 358 359 360 … [ > - >> - >>> ]
What are you doing right this minute? Started by: Vito_Landucci on Mar 14, '18 08:27
At this moment I am enjoying my first of many cups of coffe as I check the weather and decide what I'm going to do first on my errands list today.
Report Post Tip

I'm eating a salad while still cursing about this fucking tiresome hustle I have to do. Also, how can any of my Outside replies be well thought out if I'm fucking retarded. I can't think for shit.

Report Post Tip

I'm trying to complete the hustle.

I'm feeling sleepy and hardly keep my eyes open.

I had a busy day at work, so all i need is do nothing and relax.

Report Post Tips: 1 / Total: $20,000 Tip

studying a fucking internal medicine book with more than 2000 question that I have to remember them to answer 100 question in few days

Playing some Valheim with a friend, watching some YT videos on the background. 

I got home from work and crashed on my sofa. Just playing with my kitten while playing some mafia, as well as checking tha latest news on TV.

I am resting and watching Deadpool 2 again for no reason, but it's on and easily digestible. 

Report Post Tip

Right now I’m wondering why there is this eternal demand for words. Always making folk write well thought out and meaningful things. The philosophical banquet we can have over the words ‘well thought out’ isn’t something I have the time or inclination for. Some of the drivel that gains applause is beyond me, that’s for sure. But alas, the demands are made and the ceaseless rivers of banality are pumped all over.

I'm in bed. In a Villa. Had a nice evening with wife, lovely dinner. Quality time, roses, candles, shampagne..

Report Post Tip

Just kind waking up in bed. Being lazy. It looks sort of grey out so meh. I will get up soon, but will take my time. 

Report Post Tip

I am thinking of another coffee then i have to get ready for sunday work $$$$$ love the money on sundays nice sunny day in Oz land so spring/summer is comming 

Report Post Tip
Well, I was looking through the outside forum to find a thread to write in but nothing tickled my fancy. I've just finished watching some weird gross movie that I would never recommend unless you're that person. Tonight we celebrated guy fawkes' failed attempt at blowing up parliament in 1605 🤭 with lots of fireworks, bonfires and hot dogs. It was quite enjoyable 😊

Chillin' after a long Sunday at work; worrying about my brother who was in a motorcycle accident. - Am home and he has been checked on, broken ribs, broken leg (in two places).. packed a pipe and started getting thoroughly high while trying to understand how to Mafia better. Might watch a movie, might have some dinner, might do nothing but stare blankly into nothingness until it's time for bed again.. #ADHDzoomies #butIwanttogame The struggle is real, the struggle is real.

Report Post Tip

At work just finished the first 8 hours of my 16 hour shift. So ready to go home and get in the bed. :/

Report Post Tip

Eating breakfast while trying to ko the po and dig some graves. I mean; this is how life was meant to be right?

Don't grow up.

Report Post Tip
Working, just sitting watching news while my lady sleeps fine in her bed, sometime good to be a caretaker.

I just got home, and have a lot to do. Disappointed in Amazon for mailing me the wrong thing, but meh. I don't like dealing with their returns. 

Report Post Tip

I'm sitting here listening to I get around by Tupoc and the Digital underground.   That and a nice drink.  Thats called enjoying the moment.  

Report Post Tip

It is 5.50am in the morning and i am sorting work for the day. 2nd coffee about to be sunk and i am ready to blast some tunes on once everyone else is awak

Report Post Tip

I had to wake up early and do some work, now it's over, i don't feel like laying to bed again.

Trying to complete the today's hustle at the moment.

You can call it an ordinary day. 

This Forum Is For Topics Other Than The Game (AKA Outside)
Replying to: What are you doing right this minute?
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL