Get Timers Now!
X

Apr 24 - 06:36:14
Page: [ <<< - << - < ] … 355 356 357 358 359 360 361 362 363 364 … [ > - >> - >>> ]
What are you doing right this minute? Started by: Vito_Landucci on Mar 14, '18 08:27
Currently watching some terrible television films while waiting for marinades to do their jobs. Then finish cooking and preparing for the evening. Plus hoping I stay awake !
Report Post Tip

I'm trying to decide what to cook for this evening. We have already quite some stuff ready, but we have other perishable stuff that needs to be cooked anyway, and we just have to decide how to use them.

Report Post Tip

Just getting up for the day, have been feeling like shit the past two days so i think im gonna take it easy for this one. Maybe watch a movie if im feeling up to it.

Report Post Tip

Right now I'm watching a movie and drinking bourbon.. As I'm making up bunch of dark blue ribbons to show support for colon cancer.. 

Report Post Tips: 2 / Total: $40,000 Tip

Came back from a nice 12k easy run, took a shower and now sat on the couch, eating some carbs and shit, Youtube and cup of fresh coffee allng side. What a day. Happy New Year folks.

Report Post Tip

Drinking strong black coffee in a futile attempt to cure the hangover from yesterday. It must have been a fun night since I don't remember much, so no complaints. Happy New Year everyone.

Report Post Tips: 1 / Total: $20,000 Tip
Enjoying my last day off by doing very little and perfecting the art of loafing on the sofa
Report Post Tip
Right now i am getting ready for breakfast and then i am going to work.
Just need to be ready early so i get there in time
Report Post Tip

Watching a video on H.H Holmes the lady killer & child murderer while I wait to have to login for work after a blissful few days off. Honestly, its great waking up to listen to murder stories.&nbsp;

Report Post Tip
I’m currently at work. Thinking of many ways to not get fired.
Report Post Tip

Absolutely nothing.  Well, attempting to do some work, but getting distracted and watching TV instead.  Thinking I should eat something and probably shower.  And really tired, considering going back to bed, because why not. 

Report Post Tip

Taking a handful of pills to avoid trying not to cough out my lungs from a fun RSV outbreak.  Joyous start to the new year.

Report Post Tip

I fucking forgot about the daily hustle and this is pretty much the last thing I need to do. I really thought that I had done this last night but I did not. I gotta keep this streak alive man. How I'm able to do so I don't know. I surprise myself every time man... every DAMN time.

Report Post Tips: 1 / Total: $20,000 Tip

Just finished ordering some Noodles and Co. Had a desire for, well, noodles, so I'm waiting on that with the woman and playing with the animals. Mostly slacking off today.

Report Post Tip

Finished breakfast and on my way to work after 1.5 week off.
Only 1 day though to get things running so we can go all in again on Monday after the weekend.
Cleaning the machines and stuff like that.

Report Post Tip

I feel like I'm doing the same thing as last time I answered this.  Making a very small attempt to do work, watching something random on TV, trying to get credits and failing.  That's about it.

Report Post Tip

Settling down to go to sleep and watching the last of a film on the TV rather boring to say the least

Report Post Tip

Not feeling so good. I somehow got sick today and feel like ass. But it's like 50/50 I got symptoms but somehow feel good. Thanks Vaccines! I got both the flu and covid booster. Hopefully this shit goes away in the morning because I really really don't wanna feel sick.

Report Post Tip

I'm eating a hotpocket thinking about conversations I had yesterday. I am thankful for those who I have become close with. 

Report Post Tip

I am eating my breakfast of rice and fried egg while brainstorming ideas for a new blog and video. Also working on an online course

Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For Topics Other Than The Game (AKA Outside)
Replying to: What are you doing right this minute?
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL