Get Timers Now!
X

Apr 19 - 22:08:47
Page: [ <<< - << - < ] … 354 355 356 357 358 359 360 361 362 363 … [ > - >> - >>> ]
What are you doing right this minute? Started by: Vito_Landucci on Mar 14, '18 08:27

I am sitting at my spot chillin on the porch watching this stoopid snow out here, it is not what I want to see so I don't like it, one bit. 

Report Post Tip
Right now i am relaxing before i go to work after i have been eating breakfast.
I just in here to see if its anything new since yesterday
Report Post Tip

I'm watching how my son is building his first model driftcar.. damn those tiny things are fast and not cheap at all lol

Report Post Tip

I am watching a Christmas movie with my mother. 

This one is not one that I love, just pretty boring. Should watch a different one, but too late to start a new one now that I am going to ned soon xD

Report Post Tips: 1 / Total: $20,000 Tip
Spent most of the day with family, watching college football games. Should be an interesting playoff this year!
Report Post Tip
Well right this minute I'm watching some movie, Black Adam, with family. Or at least I'm in the room looking like I'm watching but really I'm doing other things.
Report Post Tip
Laying in bed eating sesame chicken with steamed rice while listening to metallica.
Report Post Tip

Well right now.. I'm watching christmas movies between crimes and such.. But normally I'm working on little projects.. some kind of craft things.. Or working out ideas of a home business I'm working on with my Mother - in- law.. lol

Report Post Tip
Jailing as usually, nit tge funniest part of life but a bit funnuer when double xp is on. By the way working also today to mid day
Report Post Tip

I am drinking coffee and shooting things.  Not looking forward to meetings all day. 

Report Post Tip

nothing really other than listening to music and play MR at work. Its been super slow and thinking of making a coffee and eating donuts.                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                 .

Report Post Tip

Currently, planning a career change. Might go back to school. Not sure yet though. Eating chicken breast with steamed veggies for dinner

Report Post Tip
Now I am just finish with eating breakfast and the morning freasment, getting ready to walk to work.
Just here to see if there is anything new.
Report Post Tips: 1 / Total: $20,000 Tip
I just had some tapioca. Now I'm in bed, watching the news and getting ready to some house cleaning after a long day at work...
Report Post Tip
We had the winter vomiting bug in our house this Christmas I was smug last night thinking I’d avoided it due to my blood alcohol content and the volume of cheese ive eaten. It got me last night…………
Report Post Tip

right now I am eating breakfast and I`m going to get ready to go to work.

It`s hard to get up this early, just help out a coworker that need to go home earlyer then normal

Report Post Tip

Talking on the phone, thinking about eating and trying to meet this quota for MR, because why does it have to be a certain length. This is just *eye rolling* annoying. Still tripping because the last sentence I wrote apparently wasn’t enough. 

Report Post Tip

Currently watching Its Always Sunny in Philadelphia, curled up in my favorite fluffy white blanket while my husband snores away the copious amount of booze he consumed earlier tonight

Report Post Tip

Looking through the internet looking for a torrent unfortunately it's exactly what's on youtube. So I just wasted a whole lot of time for nothing. I'm an idiot when it comes to torrents anyway lol.

Report Post Tip

Right now? Damn, I've just finished my morning cigarette and coffee. Now I'm sitting around, with music in the background, browsing my emails cause I've fell behind everything. Wish me luck.

Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For Topics Other Than The Game (AKA Outside)
Replying to: What are you doing right this minute?
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL