Get Timers Now!
X

Apr 19 - 08:07:15
Page: [ <<< - << - < ] … 353 354 355 356 357 358 359 360 361 362 … [ > - >> - >>> ]
What are you doing right this minute? Started by: Vito_Landucci on Mar 14, '18 08:27

Right now? I’m awake. And I shouldn’t be. I should be fast asleep enjoying ludicrous dreams and getting the regenerative rest that is so vital to one’s daily function. But no dreams here. Just frustration and worry, which is just compounding the problem. Two things in life you just can’t fake, sleep and wood. Right now I’d take either. 

Report Post Tip

Right now, I'm watching The Zookeeper's Wife on Netflix, chatting on lounge, trying to earn some money with the drugs (in-game, ofc), and also looking forward to the holidays followed by vacation. I need an energy drink rn. Monster, Bang, or Reign. Reign sounds like a happy medium. Also, cheese curds, spicy ones too :)

Report Post Tips: 1 / Total: $20,000 Tip

Started the day with a nice coffee, at this point im machining parts for old timer Bugatti that aren't for sale anymore so we have to mill them custom.
Those are the nice parts of my job :)

After braving the cold to walk my dog, I am now finishing off my breakfast and getting ready for work. Looking forward to the rest of my day and going to continue to avoid any form of Christmas shopping. Keeping it to the last minute is always fun!

Report Post Tips: 1 / Total: $40,000 Tip
Taking a break from work, eating, and checking drugs and stuff in mr. The breaks can't be long enough!
Getting ready to go to lunch with my girlfriend’s family. We’re going to a nice restaurant, that I believe is a local chain, and might have a delicious steak. It’s terrific prep for tomorrow’s Turkey day. Really looking forward to stuffing myself with gravy topped items.

Getting ready to work out tomorrow since it's my day off. Jamming out to my playlist on spotify (ban3er5 by computermasters. LOOK IT UP and follow if you like!), checking the progress on my assets in mr, figuring out what to do with the money that just seems to grow faster than I can put to use, and looking forward to the holidays (most wonderful time of the year!)

Report Post Tip

Just laying on my bed thinking if I should take a nap or not. Or if I should go on and get the cleaning started. Or if I'm gonna read a book.

Report Post Tip

I am sitting here and starving, but too lazy to get up and make something to eat. I have the TV on in the background with the World News playing, showing all the protesters who are raising hell in China. I'm thinking about going to sleep because I have to get up super early, but probably won't.

Report Post Tip

I'm trying to write things in another site/program working with artificial intellingence. Other than being sometimes dumb, ai can be incredibly stubborn aswell.

Report Post Tip

set her smoke sigs and play mr. not been doing anything cool for long time been in jail and hell hoop go home soon lol.

Report Post Tip

Got my ass down on the chair.. shit I'm hungry. Lunch exactly one hour away. What to eat? Hell knows. Got it, mac and cheese, perfect lunch. Oh wait, coffee refill. Got it. Ok back to work asshole.

Report Post Tip

Browsing youtube and Spotify listening to music. Thinking that I need to charge my laptop before it dies out but I'm too lazy and might wait until it runs out of charge and shuts off by itself which isn't smart and may be bad long term for it.

Report Post Tip

What am I doing right now?  Just sitting here playing and drinking my morning coffee before heading out to work, finding somewhere to post for  my hustle.  Oh, and BTW, I hate these stupid things that keep shooting at my bgs.  Send them away..... Have a great day! 

Report Post Tip
As usual this period is so shit for me, exams period still a month to finish, so right now I have a break and watching world cup.
Report Post Tip

I am learning to play a little game

Report Post Tip

I am learning to play a little game...very slowly

Report Post Tip

Picture it....

Dark sky, crickets singing on a cool night, a nice joint rolled with the smell of marie jane's fragrance kissing at your nose lusting for your attention...

but....im working and cant even move to get the lighter T_T

Report Post Tip

what im doing right now ? Hmmm Im typing in here, Playing this game and having a great day!!  

Report Post Tip

Shit i'm at work and as always I kinda dont like it. But hey, atleast I can be away from home.. its just too booring there tbh. Ok carry on.

Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For Topics Other Than The Game (AKA Outside)
Replying to: What are you doing right this minute?
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL