Get Timers Now!
X

Apr 20 - 13:05:01
Page: [ <<< - << - < ] … 348 349 350 351 352 353 354 355 356 357 … [ > - >> - >>> ]
What are you doing right this minute? Started by: Vito_Landucci on Mar 14, '18 08:27

Decided to give it another chance after stopping around season 6, so I started watching The Walking Dead again. Definitely more into it this time, and have already gotten farther.

Report Post Tip

What else will you fucking do when its fucking 9:31 am.. you work like fucking moron, because thats what you have to do, otherwise you fucking distinguish. lol nah all good, fucking good. 

Report Post Tip

Started with some coffee and turning on the power of the milling machine.
Easy day today as both machines have parts on them that will run for 3 hours. So i guess more coffee it is today :)

Report Post Tips: 1 / Total: $20,000 Tip

right now i am enjoying my coffee which i always do at first in the morning. But now in a chalet. Not at home. Enjoying the late summer, early autumn here.

Currently hiding in my office at work pressing buttons on my laptop writing this out for my daily hustle points and no one here is none the wiser

Report Post Tip

I'm answering at some work mails. Some are from people that apparently didn't understood what I already answered.

Report Post Tip

Relaxing on the couch after a days work and dealing with some dumbfucks on the road, simple stuff really. Had to stop the cat from eating my jacket again because any string anywhere is immediately attacked.

Report Post Tip

I would honestly love to tell you what I am doing right now, but these ladies would go incredibly crazy :), and FrenchieHorn is very very jealous.

Report Post Tip

Waking up behind my pc.

Report Post Tip

New day, same job.
First a coffee then a few calls to customers to tell them their products are ready and they can come and pick them up.
Hope the day passes fast at the job.

Report Post Tip

I’m up in the air, my man. Flying high on a boom arm over a stage. Arranging the lighting for my next spectacular appearance. Can’t leave these things to chance. Blue sequinned suits can be tricky to illuminate. Ain’t having no fag ash kick boy making me look gloomy. This man gotta shine!

I’m a dazzler, you see. 

Report Post Tip

Still kind of waking up. Just got to work. Now I'm going through emails and responding as needed. Hopefully it's a fast day lol

Report Post Tip

Pretending that im typing something important but in the end its only this post answer...

Report Post Tip

rigth now I am making breakfast so I can get out and go to work, and if I`m not on my way before 08:40 I will be late and my boss will probobly make some fuzz abaout it again 

Currently sitting at my work desk and drinking a cup of coffee, enjoying the silence of the building before the day turns into complete and utter chaos. Savoring the only uninterrupted game time I get. 

Report Post Tip

Right this minute I am slowly getting used to being home again. Having my early morning coffee behind my computer instead of an old laptop which halmost seemed to could die any miniute.

Goodbye vacation.

Report Post Tip

Right now i feel sick.

It's been 2-3 days now i feel this way and it doesn't look to have reached  its peak.

Bad flu i guess. Patience.

The good thing is i'm off work for more than a week and i hope to quick recovery.

Report Post Tip

i just had dinner with my family so time to clean the kitchen and get ready to pick a movie to watch and chill. Love saturday's nights, movie and be lazy on couch is awesome. 

Report Post Tip

Binge watching The Blacklist. I've watched this many times It is one of my favorite shows. James Spader is a gifted actor. I can watch anything that he is in.

Report Post Tip

Sitting on the couch and watching Netflix. With my wife. It has been a fucking rough day, actually even had to work for few hours.

Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For Topics Other Than The Game (AKA Outside)
Replying to: What are you doing right this minute?
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL