Get Timers Now!
X

May 08 - 05:12:12
Page: [ <<< - << - < ] … 366 367 368 369 370 371 372 373 374 375 … [ > - >> - >>> ]
What are you doing right this minute? Started by: Vito_Landucci on Mar 14, '18 08:27

ummmm getting ready to sleep, this is the last day here with my family before going back to school, so tomorrow will travel, now trying to do what I can and enjoy the last moments before the long road :P

Report Post Tip

Listening to music, having coffee, try to get ambition for another day of deep spring cleaning which includes washing windows. Not very exciting stuff. I'll have another coffee first. 

Report Post Tip

Storms rolled through last night fairly big tornado killed 23 and destroyed multiple towns about 40 miles north of where i am. very unfortunate honestly, suns out today shining bright nice cool temps for now. im gonna go play a round of golf and count my blessings.

Report Post Tip

Just lost my arse in poker, schmokin, and listening to music. Mostly Hip-hop with a little 90s grunge mixed in. :)

Report Post Tips: 3 / Total: $60,000 Tip

Nothing really.  Bored, distracted, a normal night.  Probably going to watch something random on Netflix.  Anyone got a good movie?  That's all I got, not feeling creative tonight.

Report Post Tip

Casually watching IZombie, as I bust jails and wait for the market of coke that's making me high as a kite to rocket to the moon :P

Report Post Tip

I'm kind of tired and have a headache, its awful really.  Otherwise I'm watching some random show on Netflix, I think its about zombies.  And kind of doing work, but not actually getting anything done.

Report Post Tip

Im playing this game

Report Post Tip

I'm playing this game and drinking rum and tea eating my steak and fries.  wishing I was doing something else but what that something else is I don't know.   

Report Post Tip

Right this very minute, I am writing this reply.  Aside from that I'm watching Netflix and playing EQ, but yeah, writing this reply sounds better.

Report Post Tip

Started with some coffee while doing my daily stuff over here.
Few jailbreaks here and there and dealing some drugs to earn myself a nice profit.
Now its time to turn on the machine and start earning some casy IRL. Have a nice day all!

Report Post Tip

Thinking that I don't want to be writing about what I'm doing this early in the morning.  I'm drinking coffee and watching the news, which is depressing as always.  It's going to be fairly warm today, so thank you weather person for brightening my day. 

Report Post Tip

Texting for the hustle as well as watching tv.

Doing some jailbreaking and game stuff.

I have to work on some homework, but i'm tired.

Maybe tomorrow.

Report Post Tip

Watching You and slowly going insane at the fact that these units are not upticking..

Report Post Tip

Watching this border force Australia show, where people bring in the stupidest stuff, despite signing forms saying they are not bringing in stuff.   From fruit and veg to drugs in the shoes is just like, how stupid are some of you, people

Report Post Tip

Slowly but surely losing my mind to the thought that is the RAT pool currently, and thus it leads me to discovering that the red text of death will hate me forever, yes, it's been a trying five minutes but still, there seems to be no end to this bleak abyss.... 

Report Post Tip
Brought the kids to school. Now arrived in the gum for a little workout for about 1.5hour.
After that i guess it will be watching a peaky blinders episode or so.
Report Post Tips: 1 / Total: $20,000 Tip

Mr beast is showing me around this game, I'm a newbie. hopefully this is long enough

Report Post Tip

Playing some fifa with my boys. Our pro clubs team is a beast.

currently in div 4. trying to reach div 1 lol

Report Post Tip

wondering how i got sucked into another text based game while trying to fullfill daily hustle lol

Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For Topics Other Than The Game (AKA Outside)
Replying to: What are you doing right this minute?
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL