Get Timers Now!
X

May 07 - 11:43:04
Page: [ <<< - << - < ] … 384 385 386 387 388 389 390 391 392 393 … [ > - >> - >>> ]
What are you doing right this minute? Started by: Vito_Landucci on Mar 14, '18 08:27

right now i am playing MR and fortnight ate the same time thinking to my self do i want to get up and eat something. its like 5:19 i think food is good now

Report Post Tips: 2 / Total: $40,000 Tip

Right now I`m eating breakfast and going to get ready to go to work, just need to get in here to see if its something that I need to do before I go.

Report Post Tip
I am currently at work, struggling not to puke guess that sandwich I had for lunch isn’t agreeing with me. Would love to go home early but can’t as someone beat me too it. Currently pondering calling in tomorrow but we will see if this gets better. Hope everyone is doing well
Report Post Tip
Sweating. I am sweating purfucly I am in the sauna at my gym. I am trying to get to my 20 minutes. Today it’s very tough. Sometimes it is difficult to get there. It’s one of those days.
Report Post Tip

I was watching Formula 1 today, but sadly Ferrari didn't make it win in Monza. I've also watched volleyball Europeans and we lost there aswell.

Report Post Tip
Just finished playing Sea of Thieves and now I'm subjecting myself to Match of the Day rather than sleeping.
Report Post Tip

A bit more content now that I got my mattress and bed frame in after not having one for a few days due to a recent move. So I'm catching up on episodes of The Chi.

Report Post Tip

I am drinking water and I have my feet up on my desk. I have a vape in my hand, and I am going to do some work later maybe or I will sleep. 

Report Post Tip

The ultimate multi-tasker. I got my super ears going listening for the kids and animals, music playing, rendering, and trying to annoy my husband all at the same time. 

Report Post Tips: 1 / Total: $20,000 Tip

i'm chilling after gym, playing some Mafia Returns and trying not fall sleep since very tired. I might drink another coffee to stay awake until Master Chef starts.

Report Post Tip

currently I am working for the next 30 mins but we're slow so I'm getting paid to play MR and Red Dead Online on ps4 :P

Report Post Tip

really bored.  Have a focus on completing my hustle for the day.  It's been tough lately - forgot 3x this month already!!

Report Post Tip
Welp, I just cracked a bottle of Wild Irish Rose, Im about to build some creeper farms to test in Minecraft (Dont judge me).... and when Im done I will try out this dice event and likely lose all my money.
Report Post Tip

Just got home from taking care of my mom. So logging in to do my hustle and then maybe I will watch a video to destress. Sometimes having medical issues of your own and then caring for someone during the week means needing a lot of time to decompress and sort your own emotions out before doing it all again the next day.

Report Post Tip

Just got home aswell! So sitting in front of the computer to relax some since my day was very busy.

So let's kill some time with youtube videos.

Report Post Tip
Currently printing signs for work. It’s annoying but they do seem to help sell the things I need them to sell! Not too bad of a task
Report Post Tips: 1 / Total: $20,000 Tip

Trying to wake up without coffee. In a field. I’m Wales. There’s plenty of birds and other wildlife starting their days around me. The world is wet but I’m thankfully dry. Need to locate my toothbrush and figure out how to achieve hot water so I can conjure full calibre brain function. 

Report Post Tip
Just hanging out hitting my weed vape before I go to bed watching the wolf of wallstreet with one of the goats Leo
Report Post Tip

I'm currently sitting on the train, waiting for it to take me home. It's so empty in here I could blast music through my speakers and no one would care :D

Report Post Tip

I've just finished some cleaning.

I'm packing some clothes right now since going to the beach. Let's enjoy the weekend.

Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For Topics Other Than The Game (AKA Outside)
Replying to: What are you doing right this minute?
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL