Get Timers Now!
X

May 18 - 06:04:03
Page: [ <<< - << - < ] … 389 390 391 392 393 394 395 396 397 398 … [ > - >> - >>> ]
What are you doing right this minute? Started by: Vito_Landucci on Mar 14, '18 08:27

Nothing really.  Sitting here, a little tired, slight headache.  Bored and not sure what to do.  What should I do?!

Report Post Tips: 2 / Total: $40,000 Tip
Doing what amounts to nothing while getting annoyed at how incredibly slow my tablet is becoming. I dread a factory reset because I doubt it will help. Damn thing is old and due for a new one.
Report Post Tips: 1 / Total: $20,000 Tip

I am exhausted and ready to be done working for the day.  I would much rather be doing anything else.  Boo to work. 

Report Post Tip
I'm just sitting here on the catch watching a movie on netflix called "a man from Toronto" with Kevin hart and woody Haralson before I lay down for bed here shortly
Report Post Tip

To be exact then i finished editing a shot movie about how my son participated in RC Drift event, got 4th place. And video will he up probably tonight evening on youtube.

Report Post Tip

I'm looking back through old RP's. Hard to believe where all the time has gone...

Report Post Tip
At work, on my break. Just finished eating a sos/bac/egg baguette with brown sauce. Sat here unable to move, think I’ve ate too much :/
Report Post Tip

Getting ready for work while contemplating a new side hustle just to make ends meet a little more finer than they are already. Wish me luck!

Report Post Tip
Well right now I'm laying on the couch relaxing with the TV show vikings playing while my dog uses my ass cheek as a pillow to rest her head lol I'm really trying not to fart
Report Post Tip

Well my internet is out, which is super annoying.  And they have no idea when it will be fixed.  So this should be a great night.  I'm sitting here not doing much of anything.

Report Post Tip

Enjoying my morning coffee before going to work. Its gonna be a damn loong day there :/ but when you have a lot of work then time flies fast. 

Report Post Tip
Unfortunately I am watching a livestream news about a mass shooting in maine. Lotta dead and injured. Im not a people person but Ill never understand why lunatics do that shit.
Report Post Tip

right now im watching One Piece while playing the game

Report Post Tip

Waiting for my food to come out at a restaurant. Trying a new place, wish me luck!

Report Post Tip

i'm cleaning my house, playing mr and cooking dinner hoping to watch a bit of football on tv.  

Report Post Tip

Hanging out with the dog tonight. Watching some TV and will probably play some good old mafiareturns.com. Future plans include scrounging leftovers and eating cookies. 

Report Post Tip

Ah yes, what am I doing.  Well, I was playing a game.  Now I'm bored and a little tired.  Should I go to bed? 

Report Post Tip
Right now I'm getting ready to get some breakfast and then getting ready to go to work, it may taket some more time then normal sine i have slepp very bad tonight
Report Post Tip
Well I'm making me a 430am snack, a sweet bologna sandwich and I'm going to watch some more of the new fast and furious movie which we all know sucks but it's good enough to laugh at and enjoy the action scenes
Report Post Tip

Finishing up work, trying to bat off any more calls or tasks.

Looking to finish up, head to the pub and then go for a well deserved curry!

Report Post Tips: 1 / Total: $20,000 Tip

This Forum Is For Topics Other Than The Game (AKA Outside)
Replying to: What are you doing right this minute?
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL