Get Timers Now!
X

Jun 25 - 23:20:18
Page: [ <<< - << - < ] … 403 404 405 406 407 408 409 410 411 412 
What are you doing right this minute? Started by: Vito_Landucci on Mar 14, '18 08:27

Eating a bacon roll and drinking a black coffee, both served slightly too hot. But I have some time to kill, so I guess I’ll just wait for them to cool a bit

Report Post Tips: 1 / Total: $20,000 Tip

I'm filling some questionaries and assessments for work, hoping to get a promotion here! Maybe to Boss! Nah, I might get "Made Man" maybe

Report Post Tips: 1 / Total: $20,000 Tip

Currently sitting at my PC with time to game but my gamer ADD is so bad I can't for the life of me settle on a game and stick with it long enough to see any actual progression. So instead I'm ready dumbass threads on MR in the streets just for the laughs

Report Post Tip

Standing in the rain supervising two children after their cricket got cancelled (because of the rain)…they are playing football, so might as well just be playing cricket

Report Post Tip

Eating a cheese burger, while I watch a YouTube video about what's going on in Ukraine. 

Report Post Tip

I am playing this game and watching AEW Collision on TV, after eating an awesome meal that my sister in-law cooked.  Great night.

Report Post Tip
Using my washlet (bidet). Excellent stuff. I still do not understand why the rest of the world doesn't install them. Greatest invention ever. Japanese toilets.
Report Post Tips: 2 / Total: $40,000 Tip

It is a Sunday and I am looking forward to spending the entire day in the country I am currently in - something which has been unusual, but i am hoping that in the future it becomes usual .... given a relaxation in the WFH policy of my employer!

Report Post Tips: 3 / Total: $60,000 Tip

I am enjoying the early morning with a fresh cuppa. Watching the deer from my back porch, a little one getting very close to the neighbor's pool.

Dawn is just beginning to break. 

Report Post Tip

I'm kind of sleepy, not sure why.  Its a cold and rainy day, not much to do.  I will probably watch a movie or something.

Report Post Tip

I am wondering myself why I am awake. I know why, but it does not feel like I wanted to wake up this early :)

Report Post Tip

I'm sitting in a European lobby waiting on customer service. No AC, no airflow. It's hot and humid and several people in here have not heard of deodorant. Wait time was estimated 12 minutes at check in, but the app now shows 65 minutes. Good times.

Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For Topics Other Than The Game (AKA Outside)
Replying to: What are you doing right this minute?
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL