X

May 03 - 08:46:43
Page: [ <<< - < ] 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [ > - >>> ]
Book Recommendations Started by: AllDiceNotNice on Apr 13, '18 11:37
Hustle
Report Post Tip

Donald Duck, good to read when sitting on toilett

Report Post Tip

one of my favorite series is the Bartimaeus Trilogy.  Its YA fiction, but it deals with really cool subject matter, interesting morals, and awesome scenery.  I've re-read them as an adult, and they are every bit as magical (literally) as I remembered. 

Report Post Tip
I would suggest reading the annie carter series by jesse keane ... Similar to the game but set in 1950s london
Report Post Tip

I recommend The Wheel of Time by Robert Jordon!  Best book series ever :D

Report Post Tip

For crime I'd recommend 'Red Dragon' by Thomas Harris it's the first Hannibal book. Another fun book is 'Patient Zero' by Jonathan Maberry. Oooo and if you read Stephen King 'It' very good read!

Report Post Tip
barely any mafia books!!! Very suprised for that.

five families is great book!!!
if u wanna go fiction mafia: Gangster by Lorenzo Carceterra
Report Post Tip

The Magic of Thinking Big

Report Post Tip

I would definitely agree with Kathleen and Marie_Lucania about Robert Jordan's Wheel of Time.  It is one of the Best Series ever written to date even though Brandon Sanderson and Robert Jordan's wife had to help finish the series since Robert Jordan's untimely passing. 

Of course if you like elves, dwarves and the like for your fantasy books Dragonlance is a fun read.

Another good read is the Mortal Instruments series by Cassandra Clare, they even recently did a spin off tv show from the series. 

Report Post Tip
Any of the Alex Cross series by James patterson
Report Post Tip

Sicilian, Godfather, Omerta all by Mario Puzo. I would read Sicilian as last, because for me it was the best of 3 that I've mentioned 

Report Post Tip

Stolen by Lucy Christopher is amazingggg.

Report Post Tip
I would need to agree with the late Mr. AlbertEdwards. Though I just started getting into the Dresden Files series, it's been a really fun read so far.
Report Post Tip

The Witcher series is an excellent read for anyone who enjoys LOTR/GOT! Tracking down translations online can be tough, but they're excellent books.

Report Post Tip

The Eragon Series is great to read. I enjoyed it. 

Report Post Tip

This isn't a book, but I really enjoy Edgar Allan Poe and his stories/poems. He has a way of exploring dark themes and tones that no one I have ever read has done before.

Report Post Tip

John Grisham - A time to kill

Is my all time favorite, it's pretty intense. Def worth a read!

Report Post Tip

well i just read Stephen king's the dark tower... was pretty good 

Report Post Tip

J D Robb's In Death series is excellent for the person who loves romance, mild erotica and murder mystery all rolled into one.  The series has 40-something books and is great in introducing new characters you will love to follow from book to book to book!

Report Post Tip

Insomnia by Stephen King. It starts off slow but its so atmospheric. I highly recommend if you like Stephen King or the sci-fi / horror genre.

Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For Topics Other Than The Game (AKA Outside)
Replying to: Book Recommendations
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL