Get Timers Now!
X

May 03 - 14:21:32
Page: [ <<< - < ] 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [ > - >>> ]
Book Recommendations Started by: AllDiceNotNice on Apr 13, '18 11:37

I just finished the first two of the three in Hilary Mantel's Wolf Hall trilogy. Superb books. Cannot recommend highly enough.

Report Post Tip
I'm just here for the book recommendations lol
Report Post Tip

The trilogy beginning with "The Power of the Dog", by Don Winslow.  Terrific series about the Mexican drug cartels.

Report Post Tip
Under the Eagle series by Simon Scarrow. Excellent Roman Army books.
Report Post Tip

The Wheel of Time by Robert Jordon

Lord of the rings by Tolkien 

Harry Potter ofcourse 

The Magician by Feist 

Report Post Tip

The Assassins Apprentice

Report Post Tip
Under The Dome. Its a good book think its a T.V series as well but heard the book is way better.. Haven't watched the series.
Report Post Tip

There is a trilogy of books by Paul O'Brien.  The First is title Blood Red Turns Dollar Green.  Its kind of a fictional take on the seedy underside of Professional wrestling back in the territory days.  So its a mix of Crime and Mafia-esque story telling.  Pretty interesting.  

Report Post Tip
I’ve never gone wrong with any Stephen King books.
Report Post Tip
I adore the Wheel of Time series!
Report Post Tip

Azincourt by Bernard Cornwell is a good historical fiction book with a few interesting facts as well.

Report Post Tip

Reading "Everything is Fucked" by Mark Manson. At first I thought it was just another book full of trivialities but the guy speaks some sense on it.

Report Post Tip

Ready Player One and Armada - Ernest Kline.

Both fantastic reads, especially good if you like 80's pop culture.......

Report Post Tip

The Red Rising Trilogy (There's 5 books now, but whatever).

Outstanding.

Report Post Tip

For a fun read that's related to MR lore, The Ghosts of Eden Park is a great account of one of the most prolific bootlegger's in the twenties and goes through his rise and fall - from dinner parties where cigars were lit with $100 bills to going penniless in a matter of years.

Report Post Tip

I would love to give you a book suggestion but I dont know how to read or write.

Report Post Tip

James Rollins is one of the best when it comes to blending History, Technology and Thriller. His Sigma Series is kickass and I m surprised how its not been adopted by the Hollywood directors. 

Report Post Tip

Yes The Five Families book was awesome and definitely worth the read and then there is another book that tells the tale of Jimmy Burke but i can't remember the name of it 

Report Post Tip

Lord of the Rings

AWESOME!

Report Post Tip
Not on your list of likes but try factfulness.

Eye opening book about the world we live in
Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For Topics Other Than The Game (AKA Outside)
Replying to: Book Recommendations
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL