Get Timers Now!
X

May 20 - 07:57:40
Page: [ <<< - << - < ] … 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 … [ > - >>> ]
Russo's Bar Started by: KennyRusso on Jan 06, '19 02:36

Russo's Bar, long time since he was in here so he was glad to reach out to this Bar and gets in to meet up with friends and foe, doesnt matter in a bar, in a bar were all friends and he takes a scotch an sits down and drinks and looks around on all different people who were in here now, he nods to smoe that he know well and also some he knew a bit gets a nod, he sips on his drink while checking more carefully who were here, he thought he saw a face he hadnt seen for very long, he wanted to be sure so all sences now were to find this character to see if he was right or wrong.

Report Post Tip

Tony gets into Russos bar once more as usually when he has some free time. He sits down, takes off his hat and places it under table on a chair. He then orders himself a coffee with some cake. He likes this place because back in the old times, this was the place where all of his friends used to hangout. After every successful truck raid or bank heist they always came here to relax and party all night. Cops knew where they are but since they were paid off nobody could do anything. Theres always were hookers dancing on the tables, bartertenders filled the glasses of champagne etc. Those were really good times. Thats why Tony always gets back in here, that maybe oneday this will happen again.

When he finished his coffee and cake, he smoke few cigarettes and then left the place with good memories.

Report Post Tip
“Bartender, gimme a triple shots of JD. I’m gonna get drunk tonight.” Doc said after taking a seat at the bar. The bartender nods then lines up three shot glasses infron of Doc then fills all to the brim with Jack `d.
“Pour yourself one bartender and I’ll tell you all my woes.” Doc takes out his wallet and takes out wads of bills. He places it infront of him.
The bartender smirks at Doc, saying, “I don’t drink when I’m on duty, grab a girl to listen to your drama.” He then turns and entertains a different customer.
Doc takes one glass, slugs it all down then slams it on the bar. “Your loss! You won’t known the story about me and this gorgeous lady. She,...”
The bartender raises his hands infront of Doc.. “I told you, I don’t want to hear it.”
Doc nods then turns around, spinning on his seat. He spots an old chap walking towards the nearest table. Doc grabs his drink then follows him. He was pretty sure the old man would listen to his story .
Report Post Tip

He was soon about to leave Detroit for this time but one stop was important to do before driving off, visiting the Russo's Bar and have a small drink among friends, he spots Tony there when he gets in, he sits down and has a talk with him, he tells the waitress to give him a room-tempered scotch, she comes with it and he sips it and enjoys, then he turns to Tony to have a small talk with him about what happens recently.

After half an hour he says bye to Tony and gets up on his feet again and out in the night and in the car and rives so out of the city of Detroit to new adventure somewhere else.

Report Post Tip

Logan- driving all around the popular city and sites decide's to stop for a quick drink than time to leave,He pulls in and parks at the Russo's Bar.gets out of his car then strolls into the bar. He walks up to the bartender and ordered 1 for the road,A whiskey please, he tells the bartender.The bar hand pours his drink and in turn he pays him. Logan- thanks him as he walks away.

Report Post Tip

After a hearty meal Lux had planned to get down to more business, but instead ended up being in a secret bar. She wondered if it was somehow connected to any of the surrounding establishments, as there were many familiar faces from the restaurant coming and going. It was a bit strange to see people coming for only one drink and then heading out, but when in Rome, do as the Romans.

Following what she believed to be either the bar's or cities' custom, she only ordered herself a single shot of vodka. With a hearty "Cheers!" she downed it, slamming some money onto the table. 

Not wanting to be rude and overstay her visit, she quickly headed off, following the other folks to see if perhaps there was somewhere exciting they all were going to! 

Report Post Tip

Logan- pulls in the parking lot at Russo's Bar and parks turns car off and walks into the bar for a drink. He walks in and takes a seat at the bar,and asks the bartender for whiskey on the rocks please.The bartender does and Logan- begins drinking ahhhh' he says its quenching,takes another drink finish it  pays the bartender and off to work as usual.

Report Post Tip

A quick drink then off to LA for emergency-job, he comes in and nods to Logan- and Luxanna who already sits and drinks there drinks, he gets a double scotch by the waiter and sits down and drinks slowly while listening to Logan.

After a while and some good talks he was finished and thanked for the good company and went out to his car and drove away.

Report Post Tip

Roger dances on into Russo's bar, he makes his way up to the bar, giving a few complimentary nods to aquiantances on the way.

He sits down and smiles at the bartender.

"A shot of tequila please."

Report Post Tip

Having quite a bit of time before her flight, she headed to a bar, the obvious choice.  Who wanted to be sober on a flight anyways.  She looked around, the place was rather busy.  A good night to make some new friends.  Taking a seat at the bar, she looked around first trying to find any familiar faces.  Not having any luck, she turned to the bartender. 

Can I get a double of whiskey?

She leaned back, wondering if her friend Nexus had gotten the delivery.  She laughed out loud, the few people sitting nearby staring at her.  It seemed like a great idea at the time, amusing to her anyways, she had no idea what he would ever do with a case of that.  Her drink slid towards her, she paid the guy and turned once again towards the room.  This would be a long night sitting alone, she may have to go bother random Detroit locals. 

Report Post Tip

Thirsty and cold he came along the street and see in front of him his bros pub Russo's Bar  so in he goes to get him his favorite drink a double scotch, he salutes Kenny and then sits down alone and drinks his drink with sad thoughts and also with a tear in his left eye, he finishes up the drink and nods to Russo at the bar and walks out in the cold streets of Detroit but after the drink he doesn't feel the cold anymore so he doesn't shiver anymore and walks with pride in him down the street,.

Report Post Tip

I always enjoyed staying under the rader.  I heard about this place on the streets as I was doing some business for the boss and thought I would come and check it out.

I knocked on the door 3 times as some of the friendly Detroit gangsters had told me.  I got met by an angry looking guy that was twice my size.  I nod and walk in.

I go to the bar and order 2 three fingered whiskys.  It had been a pretty hard day's work.  I take a deep pull from the glass in my left hand and go and find a table over in the corner to enjoy them in the quiet.

Report Post Tip

Russo's Bar was the place for friends to gather with and having a great time and drinking a good boze and having fun and talk for some time. Almost every time he could meet up some good old friends and even some new ones which made the visit even more fun each time when entering the bar.

He came in and walked right up to the bar and got a double scotch and then sat down and talked with the boys in the sofa.

Report Post Tip

Tony arrived to the Russos Bar and took a seat. His father was just died and he needed some drink before going out and finding out what has happened. He knew that it was a bounty hit and nothing else. He lighted up a cigar and ordered himself a whiskey on the rocks.

He had few more and when he finally finished he paid for the drinks and left the bar.

Report Post Tip

Guest took a break in the Russos bar  and read the newspaper over what happened in the world, he read carefully while drinking his beer slowly and were amazed over what happened, all of Las Vegas wiped out, they must have been bad in there since they were killed all of them, he got to the weather report, damn, it should be even hotter now the next three days, it was very important to drink a lot of water now.

After he finished both reading and drinking the beer he got out in the hot streets of Detroit and had in mind to drink more water more often now, he wasn't good at this so he had to be hard to himself and have this in mind all the time.

Report Post Tip

Logan- walks in Russo's Bar to get some whiskey,he walks up to the bar hand and asks for a double shot on the rocks,and he pays them for it. Logan- walks over and sits while his phone is ringing ,He answers it and it's Steve from the boat shop told logan he just sold the 1 on the showroom floor, wow says Logan- he told steve to order more so we have them on hand and thanks him. Logan- just made a $10,000 profit and smiles. He stands and says drinks for everyone and tells bar hand to put on his tab, then he walks out feeling great.

Report Post Tip

Tony arrived to Detroit after the heat was calmed down. He needed to meet with some business partners near 12th Street, but before that he needed some food and energy. So he decided to go to Russos Bar and have a dinner. He walks in and takes a seat. He orders himself a steak with some potatoes, some garlic bread, a glass of beer. He enjoyed his dinner, when suddenly he had a phone call from a friend. He took a call and then when finished, he paid for his dinner and left the place. He was in a rush.

Report Post Tip

LoBois vry thirsty working hard to fill the computrs Order's so up head i a bar and a cold drink would be great. He pulls in at Russo's Bar. went in and being hot nevver helps but a bar with AC. LoBo waks up to where the bartender is ans order double scotch,the gent gets him one and LoBo stats quenching is thirst..he drinks it up 'pays the bartender and tips him wekk, he goes slowly to his hot car..

Report Post Tip

A quick drink in Russo-s Bar before heading off to sleep were his melody, he slept so damn good when having a drink just before sleeping-time so he walks in and gets a dueble scotch by the awesome bar-man working this hour a day, he pays for it and finish it up in three mouthfull and feels so good inside of body and then goes out in streets of Detroit to find a place to sleep at.

Report Post Tip

Tony had a good day today, he won some money in gambling, so he decided to get a drink. He entered the Russus bar and found himself a table. He sat down, the waitress came and he ordered himself a scotch on the rocks. He lighted up his cigar and took a nice long puff of it. He drank up his drink and then paid for his drink. He gave a nice tip to the waitress and left.

Report Post Tip

Detroit Business District
Replying to: Russo's Bar
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL