May 20 - 04:34:12
Page: [ <<< - < ] … 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 … [ > - >> - >>> ]
Russo's Bar Started by: KennyRusso on Jan 06, '19 02:36

Aleks takes a sip from his glass and looks to Kenny over the table and says:

"I´m doing fine, feeling is awesome after this promotion ceremony."

Aleks takes a puff from his cigar.

"How`s the business? I see you have a lot of clients around."

Report Post Tip

Kenny fills his glass again with whiskey while looking at Aleks smoking his cuban cigar. He takes a drag out of his cigarette listening to what AleksTomson has to say. With a smile on his face, Kenny necks down his glass of whiskey then pours some more.

"Things are going fine. People really like my bars." Kenny pours more whiskey into Aleks glass, filling it. "I have one in Philly and another one in Chicago. You should visit them for some free drinks."

Report Post Tip

Aleks takes another sip from his glass and says:

"Thats good if people like your bars, it brings a lot of money and connections." Aleks smile.

"I will probably have some business in Philly next week, so I´ll try to stop by your bar there."

Takes a sip from his glass.

"Well Kenny, I thank you for your drink and that you found some time to sit with me and have a drink. Appreciated."

Aleks stands up and puts his fat on. Shakes Kennys hand, nods and leaves the place, because job was waiting in HQ.

Report Post Tips: 1 / Total: $20,000 Tip

Walking into the bar the young Lucchese took a seat at the counter and ordered a shot of gin and grapefruit juice.  He looked at the drink and in one shot he downed it and ordered a second and third round.  He didn't speak to anyone he was there to listen and learn.  The older guys told tells and they had hidden meanings and if you listened well you can see and hear the wisdom behind each one.  He wanted to be a leader so he had to follow first.  This was the order of such things.  He wanted to touch base with Rain but he couldn't local the woman and she was a woman in his mind and eyes.  

Report Post Tip

It was a long day, but the evening was still young for the woman who decided to visit Detroit. She is wearing her typical long, black leather coat, while also having her hair open. Her heels are clicking as she is walking around the city while being hidden by the upcoming darkness of the evening.

Her head is always held high, not even once looking down as she makes her way around. She does not know where to wander yet, but she knows, one thing for sure: She is thirsty. As she walks around, it takes her some time until she finds a bar. The Russo bar eh? Whatever works is what she thinks, while not thinking much about it and slowly enters it.

The sight of the crowd makes her inhale deeply. She does not like being in a place where many people are gathered. Not at all actually, she prefers to be either alone or in a tiny group of one or two other people. But whatever, all is fine is what is going through her mind, focus on your breath instead let that slight social anxiety prevail and all will be good Sabrina is what is going through her head as she slowly approaches the bar of KennyRusso.

She sits down on the first table that she finds, where no one else is. Hell no, she does not want chit chat with a random guy who will turn out to be almost entirely superficial. She instead prefers to get to know the few real people, but those will be judged by her eyes once engaging with her. Their personality will be judged as well by the young woman holding high standards.

As she turns the pages of the menu, she decides to go for a large glass of orange juice as well as the pasta, that they are offering here. That would suffice more than enough.

Report Post Tip

Once the figure in black stepped out of view and into Don Russo's bar, Jimmy's fingers slowly peeled away from their white-knuckled grip around his 1911a. His other hand flicked the cigarette out of his mouth into a brilliant display of orange on the sidewalk. Jimmy fixed his hair as he recovered his wits. It wasn't often that someone could sneak up on him like that. One moment he's alone, the next a clattering of heels and blown back hair stepped from the shadows in the alley next to him. His hand had reached instinctually for his gun. Before he could get out a word she blew right passed him.

"Interesting," he mumbled to himself as his feet took off for the door. Jimmy planned on a walk back to headquarters, but once the door swung open, Jimmy knew he'd be lucky to leave here on his own feet. He was thirsty, and this place looked like it knew how to keep a glass full. 

Jimmy's ass hit the booth across from Sabrina at the end of his question. The wait staff had just written her order for pasta and OJ down. They didn't seem to realize that Jimmy wasn't with the lady in black, so they turned to him for his order next.

"Whiskey neat for this side of the table." Jimmy chuckled as he produced another cigarette. As the flame brought forth a bright cherry, Jimmy stared over at the lady in black with his head cocked slightly to the side. 

"You always scare the fuck outta folks like that out there?" His thumb gave a wag towards the door.

Report Post Tip

The woman continues to wait. If it would be possible, she would just put her legs on the chair across while just chilling and waiting out for her order, but of course, she has something like manners and the social inhibition. If she would be at home or something like her very own business, which she does, however not own she would do it without any second doubts. For now, the woman continues to watch the people around her.

No doubt, that she is probably quite creepy for those around her, with her black hair, black coat, black top and even black heels. For some people, she gives this kind of dark aura away while being in the bar, but encountering her during the night is even worse for those who don´t know her, as she often walks around like that while keeping her hands in the pockets of her coat. She did not even notice, that someone was eyeing her while walking outside. She rarely pays attention to others and seems somewhat distant, is she like that or is that her allure to outsiders?

She can see Jimmy 
 sitting down just across her and raises an eyebrow as she puts her left elbow on the table and supports her chin with the palm as she looks at him. ''Thanks for the booze I guess, but you see. I like to scare people, the scarier I am to them, the more likely they are to leave me alone'' she gave him a big smile, as those words left her mouth, while her eyes never leave him, wandering all around his face. She thinks she quickly passed him while walking outside.

Report Post Tip

"That's all fine and dandy, miss." Jimmy took a long drag- the type that sends flames racing for the filter. He studied the woman for a long moment. People come and people go. Jimmy was always one to keep an eye on that sort of thing. The ones who try best to not be seen always seem to pull his attention most.

"What happens when you finally spook a sleeping bear? There are those in these streets who might not take so kindly to raised hairs on the back of their neck."  Jimmy stared at his own smoke while he rolled the ashes off into the ashtray on the table. He huffed out another chortle.

"That or a fool. Never scare a fool. You have no idea how they might react." Their drinks hit the table. Jimmy was first to snatch his own up. He took back the whiskey like it was the last glass of water on earth- long, slow, and with a smack of his lips at the end. His eyes narrowed not on the glass after he finished it, but on the face of Miss Mystery. 

"Names Jimmy. You got one of those or do you just leave a calling card?" He winked before raising two fingers towards the wait staff for a refill.

Report Post Tip

The young woman continues to keep her eyes fixed on the face of the man sitting across her table. All fine and dandy? People in this place can sure be a bit special. She has never heard this expression before so she could not help but chuckle a bit because of it. It was indeed a peculiar one that the woman would not forget anytime soon.

She is quite attentive to what he is saying, as it is rare that anyone is even starting a conversation with her, let alone follow her to get to know her. She is not someone who attracts others when they don´t know her well but someone who is more likely to chase them away. 

Interesting analogies that he is giving her. Sabrina is quick to counter and then adds ''I think getting to know a fool better, might help your people skills but allowing you to change between this normal sane person and someone who pretends to be dumb but in reality, wants to get information. And then you have people like me who don´t care and are perfectly happy alone'' she cannot help but laugh at that, as it was pure truth.

She slowly sips some of the alcohol in her glass while looking at him and smiles once more ''Nice to meet you in that case Jimmy. They call me Sabrina, although not many people call me in general'' 

Report Post Tip

"Sabrina," ​​​​​​Jimmy repeated her name back like he was sampling a fine wine. He leaned back into the booth with his glass in hand. His arm rest across the back of the bench, and he began to swirl the remanents of amber spirits left in his glass. He thought about what she had said. Jimmy always had a soft spot for those sitting happily on the edge of things.

"There are many, who when labeled a fool, make a fool of their labeler." Jimmy took another drag. The habit had begun to bore him. He snubbed out the bore two-thirds unburned. He looked up from the tray to Sabrina. Jimmy was well aware just how centered in on him her gaze had been. He stared into the strangers eyes for a moment. He had spent most his life off to the side hoping to go unnoticed like her. 

Jimmy leaned in close from across the table. His eyes never left hers as his face drew within a few inches.

"Did you try leaving your number? Might get more callers that way."  Jimmy's eyes broke from hers to look down at the pasta on the table beneath them. He then made a show of sniffing the air before letting out a pleasurable 'mmm'. "Your foods gonna get cold if you just leave it there, ya know?"

Report Post Tip

As the young woman hears the man repeating her name, she nods in agreement, while maintaining eye contact. The woman did certainly not expect to find a person to talk to, tonight but all the better with this random event. So far it was, after all not a bad one so that she could appreciate it.

Once again she can only nod, as those words leave his mouth. ''It is hard to know, who is a fool and who pretends to be one for his advantage or to see, who truly cares about him or her. Sometimes pretend for the reason to see, who will go that extra mile and truly cares about them'' this was quite often the case for her.

Her eyes also not leaving his as she now remembers her pasta and he is right, she was just focused on the conversation, that she forgot about the food for the time being. She puts a lot of the parmesan cheese on top of her pasta, before slowly taking the fork and bringing some of the pasta to her mouth. It is quite good for bar food.

''Thanks for reminding me. I was enjoying this conversation'' she cannot help but laugh a bit before then replying ''Well those people who I trust and cherish have my number, but creepy won´t get it.'' 

Report Post Tip

She hadn't been in for several weeks, she always tried to make it a point to stop in to Russo's bar. The atmosphere was always great. It was never too crowded. On this night, she stopped by the bar and ordered whiskey neat.  As she slung the drink back, it made her wince. She honestly hated the taste of alcohol, but it always seemed to make some of the things she did  not seem so bad. So, she drank, and sometimes, quite heavily. This was not the case tonight, as she had to keep sharp for a job in the morning. 

Report Post Tip

Stefano walked in covered in light snow flakes he stumped his feet at the door and then removed his gloves as he was walking towards a table and placed them in his long black wool overcoat.  Then he removed that over coat and hung it over the back of a empty chair next to his.  Then he removed his fedora to reveal his jet black hair.  Every strain was laid perfectly in place as if he walked out of makeup onto the set of a movie that he was staring in.  His dark charcoal gray suit with light gray shoes made him look wealth as wealth as John D Rockefeller.  

He gazed at the ladies in the bar and nodded to them both.  Miss_Niki was a woman of fine taste yet she had soldiers that would cut your throat with just the nodding of her head.  Sabrina the shy young woman that was quick with a blade and even deadlier with her gun could cause a great deal of trouble with her connection.  Stefano was there to see his capo KennyRusso.  It had been a few days since the last time they sat and talked about business.  However looking at them two ladies Stefano knew that this would not be a good time.   The only thing that could make this a triple threat was if Ms. Rain walked in.  

Report Post Tip

Aleks walks into the Russos Bar and takes a seat. He takes off his hat and puts it on his knee. He sees Kenny and nods to him.

"Hey Kenny, how are you? Can I have a drink, something special? I got that Rogue, two times in a row today, damn it felt good."

Report Post Tip

"Aleks my man! I'm doing fine brother, how about you?" Kenny listens Aleks saying that he hit a shot on Rogue and opened a smile, he signals him to wait for a bit then runs to the bar. He grabs two bottles: a whiskey and a gin one. Kenny grabs a glass and walks back to AleksTomson. He places the glass on the table and pours half whiskey and half gin into it.

"There you go. That is the Russo special, hope you enjoy it! Cheers!"

Report Post Tip

Aleks takes a sip from his glass and nods to KennyRusso.

"This is good stuff Kenny, I love it." Takes one more sip.

"I´m doing good.. you know, you introduced me to this, they call it "dice" game, and I cant resist it anymore, I´m addicted to it."

Aleks lights up a cigar and takes a puff of it.

"Damn I´m broke man.. haha. I lost everything this other day.. now I´m back on the streets, steeling wallets." 

Aleks laughts out loud.

Report Post Tip

"I'll drink to that." Kenny grabs the bottle of whiskey and takes a very long sip, leaving the bottle half finished. He places the bottle back on the table and looks at AleksTomson with a smile on his face. "You and me, brother. I also got addicted to the damn thing.. Lost nearly ten million." Kenny grabs the bottle and fills Aleks glass again then he reaches for his coat and grabs a pack of cigarettes, sliding one out and lighting it.

"I also got Jukera_Dale addicted to it. Man I'm sorry, I'm the worst boss." He laughs then takes a drag from his cigarette. "If you ever need some money let me know. But I'm sure you will dice it all. I know because I did."

Report Post Tip

Jukera_Dale enters the Russo's bar and listens something.. he walks over to both man and say.

"Dice?"

Report Post Tip

Aleks takes another sip and takes a puff from his cigar.

"You´re very good Boss Kenny, dont forget that. Its just that damn gambling, thats satans work." Aleks laughs loudly.

"I saw Jukera one day, he said he played it all, lost everything.. Well that sucks aint it."

"But I hope to somehow win it back, but usually House wins always." 

Report Post Tip

"Yeah my brother, House always wins." Kenny takes a drag out of his cigarette when he notices Jukera_Dale approaching them.

"Jukera Dice?" Kenny looks up at Jukera and smiles at him. "Take a seat, man. Hey! Bring us another glass!" Kenny screamed to the waitress and she nodded at him. She picked up the glass on the bar and brought it over to them. Kenny thanked her and poured whiskey in the glass for Jukera_Dale.

"So, since you and AleksTomson are here." Kenny reaches for his pockets and grabs his set of dice. "Lets have a friendly dice game, shall we?" 

Kenny got up from his seat and got down on his knees, he took out both of his boots and placed it on the table.

"I'm going to bet this. It's all I have. What will you guys bet?"

Report Post Tip

Detroit Business District
Replying to: Russo's Bar
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL